I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
FYI to anyone curious what happens next the last few lns/wn chapters on novel updates do finish this scene /arc.

I'm looking forward to seeing
Claude lose his shit with his bratty rapist brother.

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety I mean sure if you appreciate having all the lines run through google translate without even making the results pretty because they can't speak English in the first place, and typeset as though it were made in the windows 95 version of MS paint then sure, knock yourself out.

This was harsh to get through. Frankly would have preferred to just read it in Japanese at this point. Takes me about twice as long to get through than if I were reading it in English but at least I'd know what's actually happening.

ADK

out of all the Princes in every manga... this one turned out to be a whoreson

Dex-chan lover
emotional chapter. thanks for the translation but i wouldn't mind a more polished version.

Dex-chan lover
@PuniTranslations the font was jarring to read anyways, I'll reread chapter 11 once you guys release it, keep up the good work and don't let the alchemists get you.

Dex-chan lover
if you gonna snipe a translation at least do it properly...
i can accept the low quality scan but jesus the arial font in speech bubble is just horrible

Double-page supporter
@sambucety

Truth is you seem to think you speak for anyone else but yourself. I know I would rather wait to read something put out by the regular group. 27 days is not an unreasonable wait time.

Dex-chan lover
2f4.png

Dex-chan lover
uh at least try a bit harder to snipe
it's a little messy, to say the least

Dex-chan lover
You know, I don't normally complain about free shit, and if this was an abandoned manga, I'd still be thankful even if the quality wasn't great.
But... sniping isn't cool. And sniping with a quality inferior than the original group is plain awful. Just don't.

Thankfully the original group is still on it so I will wait for their release.

@sambucety "the Truth is we all wanna read the chapters fast"
Me: You can read that crap?
I actually saw speech bubbles that still had japanese, 1 that had nothing in it, and most that were in there were either google translate engrish or oddly posted to where it didn't flow well.
Don't speak as if you speak for everyone.
Get rid of that "We" and put an "I" or "Me".
I'd rather read something people put a little heart into.

@PuniTranslations
Thanks for translating this.
I look forward to an actual Ch.11.
I'll wait however long it takes to read a good chapter of a good manga or book online.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this snipe looked like the unholy fusion of Google Images' preview picture resolution and a plain TXT file, adding some weird watermark right in the middle as the cherry on top, as if someone would ever claim those Lilliput-friendly scans.

Fed-Kun's army
@sambucety dw if u need fast updates just use google translate because it has the same quality as this has
use the camera feature on google translate! because theres no way ppl can translate and scanlate this so quickly when they have a life so pls enjoy google translate to the fullest

Users who are viewing this thread