I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Thanks for the translations- although I'm hoping you guys had an arrangement beforehand about this.
Wow. Fuck that prince. I felt he'd been brainwashed before considering he liked Claude before but all of that'll be up the smoke
Also that bitch lilian basically is still forcing Claude to become a monster. Fuck.

Dex-chan lover
yoo....i can't wait to see the rekt moment.anyone knows what chapter this is in the novel?

I want the dragon-car-sex scene to happen with that retarded holy sword girl and in front of this piece of shit prince.

Aggregator gang
Lol all that work before and he'll end up going berserk anyways

Dex-chan lover
Red corner, an enraged demon lord who's in front of a scene of attempted rape and beating of his lover.
Blue corner, Shojo isekai light novel villains, whose average plot armor is harder than the densest of harem MCs.

I'll give this manga props if it has the balls to break out of the trend.

Fed-Kun's army
Why all the hate on that stupid brainwashed prince?
Sure he's shitty, but the one constantly brainwashing him definitely deservers the hate more.
(Remember when she faked her own abduction for example?)

Double-page supporter
man im so tired of the cliched near-rape trope. i just feel like there's better ways to convey ill-will than to have the heroine be sexually assaulted. shrug.

i do love how vile lilian is though, i really love the idea of another isekai'd person just being so hellbent on having things HER way that she'll resort to downright awful manipulative shit just to get what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
@Everblaster no I mean why she's the only one who will be scorned and suffer. I know what happens when someone gets raped. I mean why is this a viable means to take the throne and not a one way ticket to Eunuchsville or disqualification entirely. I know about stigma and shame and how that fucks with everything historically and modern.

Also, pretty sure Claude would give no fucks about the stigma and Noble bullshit.

Please don't let us wait another month for the next chapter. I already know what's gonna happen, but I really wanna see it in drawings. . . That's selfish, I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread