I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Meo

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety: Not really a trashy or hypocritical way of thinking just entitled. I prefer well done, consistent job to not so well done, random work.

I wish if people were going to start doing random translating they would do it for series that have gaps or is abandoned, not going work (i.e. One Outs)

If you deslike it that much, there is always the magical an mystical option of not reading it. I mean it.

Whoever translated it doesn't own anything to anyone, so wtf is everyone complaining. Just don't fucking read it. I love Puni translations, and I'll eagerly wait for their translation, but that's it. Y'all should complain about things that matter instead of this.

Dex-chan lover
Can this even be called a proper sniping?
IMO this can serve to motivate the "proper" release, I don't think there's a negative to this. People who doesn't want to wait and want a fast release can read this, people who want the "proper" release can just wait
I still don't understand why people have to berate the "sniping" thingy, I don't think the "proper" group will drop just because of this, the snipe quality is bad anyway so if they really love the Manga they'll still do it despite the sniping

Dex-chan lover
@jak true, sniping is a shitty thing to do and Puni translation has some top notch quality and are overall pretty fast at translating.
However, I do not know when raws and chapter was released and needs translating, how fast they work and how far they have gotten. I appreciate all the work they do for free and I would definitely wait a while for their translation if I knew when it would come out.
I very much like this series and wanted to know what happened next and the translation is very passable so thanks are due. Even tho he sniped.

By all means don't take me "where are you Puni translation?" Comment as criticism or anything negative. It's very understandable to see it that way in hindsight... I merely wished for Puni to be the ones to release it first.
I have immense respect for them and their work and consider them to be one of the best scanlation groups out there.

oh my. did yall have fun with ms paint? no, wait, one can prevent those huge white textboxes from spilling out of textboxes even in paint. what was the typesetter doing

Dex-chan lover
@blueoddog Complaining doesn't take that long. I read this one for a couple of pages, noticed it was garbage and stopped. Still came here to say it's garbage though.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, had a moment of hope Lilia just fallowing the story to get the best outcome, but saying she rather take pleasure but leave uneasy things to "other concubine"...

Feed her along with prince to hungry pigs, alive.

Users who are viewing this thread