I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Everything makes so much more sense now... I barely understood anything in the other "translation" other than the main point
Run away > Gets taken away > Attempted rape > Shits about to blow.

Dex-chan lover
times like these i wish they had recording devices of some kind

Dex-chan lover
Reeeeee!

Not that we expected anything better of the prince, I guess. But just what was the plan here? It's baffling that they think this'll work, considering she'll have no reason to cooperate with them even if they succeed. Point in fact, I think it's pretty clear that Claude would still marry her if they succeeded anyway.

Bah. They're all pieces of shit, which we knew already.

Dex-chan lover
@bacudo10: It's disrespectful as hell, that's what it is. It's not like they couldn't have asked if they dropped the series. And even if they felt compelled to snipe, they could at least do an adequate job at it.

Really, if I'm used to eating good-to-high quality food by a certain chef and then suddenly a new chef shoves a plate of shit-covered food at me, I would be completely justified in throwing the plate in the moron's face and screaming vulgarities at them for trying to serve me literal shit.

@furopoi: Don't apologize for the mistakes of other people that you have no actual responsibility for.

I knew it was worth it to re-read the chapter in your translation! Thank you very much!

I am...disgusted. Damsel in distress trope AND virginity on a pedestal AND rape as a plot tool? I am physically nauseous. This is so gross and disappointing. 🤢

Fed-Kun's army
I hope King Claude doesn't kill him. He deserves the jail and humiliation before he gets executed brutally.

The plot is unfortunally realistic.
When a woman is defiled usually no man would want her in those time back then (or even now in some remotes area or closed religious extreme groups)
So I am glad she fought and that Claude is there for her because not many women are than lucky in the real world.

why are some guys disappointed. this is more realistic tho like aslinn said

Dex-chan lover
@Kryspy_Kreme He's the crown prince and has the emperor's blessing for this brutal act. Exactly who is going to throw him into jail and execute him, huh? They probably needed to agree to paying an astronomical sum to Aileen's old man as compensation, though. Yet the duke would accept the deal because he's a sadist scumbag as well.

What's strange about this all is that they thought they would get a good empress this way. It never visited their minds they would get an empress that would hate and despise the imperial house? An empress that would all the time just wait for an opportunity to have her revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme
Chill, I know. They're all stupid pieces of burnable trash that left their worthiness at Dumbster Land. It's just my heated wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread