I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Okay, but there was no reason to include the rape attempt or virginity/“purity” idolatry...? This whole arc could’ve not been sexualized & it still would have worked.

I’m not going to rant here, but...these tropes are so poorly overused. It’s exhausting. I didn’t think this story was going to veer down this old, gross route, so this was doubly disappointing. 😞

Dex-chan lover
Prince attempted rape. THOT and fake knight accessories of attempted rape. All three attempt murder... No repercussions. Uh huh. Good job, mangaka. Not your best moment, especially near the end.

Aggregator gang
Maybe they didn't punish them as it will effect the reputation of the Imperial Family. Though, that's most unlikely so, perhaps they'd use it as blackmail for the future? We didn't see the thoughts of Aileen's reasoning as to why she decided to not take it to court. It would be nice if they had included as to why.

If they had their crimes released to the public, the favor for King Claude might increase. But then again, it could also decrease as the other opposing party might say otherwise, spread their shit around, and can get messy from there. It wouldn't be good, especially in an important opportunity and time of making him Crown Prince. They should crown him as they did, and then raise King Claude's reputation to the public favorably first, I think. If they reveal their crimes now, the process on both matters would be much difficult.

As for the attempted sexual assault, King Claude wouldn't have turned into a dragon if they didn't anger him. Having Aileen get beaten up, surely, would suffice. But they also had the plan of making her as the bastard's second wife hence, they decided to kill two birds in one stone. That also made the bitch pull out the sword, and that lead to Aileen getting it by rash measures. Subjects about sexual assault are indeed sensitive topics, just as murder is, but I don't think it's an unnecessary detail. But maybe there is another way that I haven't stupidly thought of.

If the damsel-in-distress trope is the problem, and I think it's obvious, King Claude didn't save Aileen like a prince in a horse solely alone. He gave her the reassurance and will to fight by appearing, and took the bastards off guard by his being there and turning into a dragon. Aileen did the rest as what I can see.

But that's my interpretation. I could be wrong. Hm...

I'm laughing at how Cedric's face looked all busted up. That's what you get for all the awful decision making in your life! And Aileen was so badass in that scene! :D I love her lines "You're not the protagonist, I am." Yessss

How easily Claude was convinced to become the emperor lmao. The dad continued his manipulations, but this time it was hilarious!

I'm glad we got to see Claude and Aileen being cute in the end. Hugging and cuddling <3 <3 <3

Group Leader
Man, I really expected this series to go on longer! Kind of a shame that it reached its end so quickly, but I'm not unhappy with how it wrapped up.

For all of you who didn't know and complain about the ending, there's a second story ....
But because it takes a widely different turn from this one, it will be written in a different book. Just like ascendancy of a bookworm, where the sequel is in a different book.

Fed-Kun's army
Can we talk about how the bitch is still weak? Even if she had a nuclear bomb, unless she knows how to use it, it's useless.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kryspy_Kreme The dragon appearance was planned/hoped for. Maybe not then exactly, but they were definitely planning on killing Claude by turning him into the dragon. I don't know if they would have followed through on Aileen becoming a concubine once Claude was dead, but they might have. Cedric took what Aileen said to him at the party very personally, and if she wasn't going to end up as the concubine, she was going to end up dead as well before the night was over.

Thank you for translating this gem, love it and I would've loved to play King route as Aileen 😊
But yeah, as the heroine said the Demon King really got the short stick to be the end boss whatever his route is and only if he gave up on the monsters he could stay alive with Lila.
I am happy that the author turned this trope and gave us Aileen, she is awesome.

Dex-chan lover
just got whiplash from attempted rape at knifepoint to this shit (which apparently the heroine just didn't care about)

dude turned into a dragon and immediately fell over and couldn't get up again
"hey you can stop being a dragon now"
"oh okay"

Fed-Kun's army
I love that they distinguish the difference between the MC and the dumb girl all the time. To MC this is real life now and she must live it to her fullest and best way while Lillia thinks it's just a game.

bruh claude would've won the whole supports if they revealed the truths of the dethroned of cedric. who would want a corrupted prince and almost become a rapist to be their emperor? they deserve severe punishments and hatred from the publics. or not they would not repent like how we can see

Holy frickkk, that difference between them. Gosh, that page was so powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread