I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Awww. Such a great, sweet, and happy end! I like that there's an epilogue after the conclusion as well (feels like fanservice for us, but I love it). I love this manga so much. I keep smiling when reading. It's so cute and fluff. I want to see their married life too...gonna cry now that it's over.
Thank you for bringing it to us!!

Edit: Okay, I saw chapter 12's discussions. Apparently this is a promotion for LN thing, so this only covers the first arc. Time to cry even harder.

Dex-chan lover
Loooooovex this, but I could read another 40 chapters of it and not be tired. What a lovely end.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, Aileen just so cute it make me want ro read a doujin version of certain scene.

Wait I heard this manga only cover the first arc of the LN? So that means there are actually more to the story and this isn’t the end? Well looks like I gotta get to reading the LN then.

I thought a lot of things to comment on this ending (short, too soon, am not prepared for this,i want more , that fake bitch should have die, why didn't you cut the prince's balls, where's the wedding, come on don't be shy and give him a smooth,..) but I couldn't say that am not satisfied so let's just say "a happy ending"
Thanks for the translation lol (lot of love)😍

thank you for the translations! this manga has one of the cutest couples (bc im into puppy mls nowadays smh and aileen is ... my type heh) in the otome-isekai genres~ heres hoping therell more!

p.s. "but i wouldn't mind having her take my clothes off" this one sentenced k.o.ed me

This story as been one of my favorites in the respective genre so far. Quite the pleasant read I must say, really a big fan of the casts. Such a cute ending weee 😁

Dex-chan lover
A great ending for a wonderful manga, thank you so much for all your hard work on this project!

Aggregator gang
thanks for hardwork!

love the story and the holy mahden deserve worst! but good job mc!

The ending is rushed in one chapter but the extra makes it up for me 😂 I got good laugh from it lol
Ohh at least give us a glimpse of their future child (or children ohoho)! I hope they make sequel of how they obliterate that shitty Holy Maiden and banish that horrible Prince Claude. Just because she's not a candidate for a future Empress at that time doesn't mean what he did to her should be overlooked! This could be a main issue for the sequel! I hope for it! ><

Group Leader
This was great, love it. Thank you for translating!!! Time to continue with the LN ^q^

Fed-Kun's army
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/akuyaku-reijo-nanode-rasubosu-o-katte-mimashita/

If you want to continue this story, the novel is being translated.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh godddd! The extras!! I am about to die of diabetes.

The extras make the ending a billion times better.

Users who are viewing this thread