I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Yaaay thanks for pushing your limits to release those chapters <3 !!
Lovely story

Double-page supporter
Oh well come on, this isn't a bad ending.
A somewhat hasty but honest conclusion was given to the story.
That trio was stupid from the start.

Dex-chan lover
So this is the end of part 1, will there be part 2?
x40.jpg

This chapter was so cute! Thank you very much for picking up this project.

Great ending. Manga may have ended but the LN is still ongoing. So its not really a rushed ending. It's just covered the first arc.

Double-page supporter
Yyeeeey it was a flawless adaptation and I loved every bit of it. Thank you for the translation, typeset and redraws PUNI!!! I await part two if there ever will be one! I can't get enough of Claude and Aileen

Dex-chan lover
Dammn!!! I really really love this manga adaptation.what a great artist.
I like how he/she drawn every characters expressions and showed every scene on different panels. Dang the heroines line together with aileen in chap 12 at finale has a boom factor. Blessed this artist.
Too bad the manga ends here already. The continuation of ln has still a lot to show especially demon king x aileen lovey dovey cute moment.
Been wishing this manga to get licensed in english as well.seven seas entertainment pls notice my request to your monthly survey pleasse T-T.

Anyways thats that. I enjoyed this while it last. Looks lik we will just continue this in ln. But I'm still hoping they would also do a manga adap. For the part 2 >_<.

Thank you verry much sensei for giving us this great manga adaptation and also translators team.. THANK YOU VERRRY MUCH!!! YOU ROCKKK!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread