I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? That bitch as fake protagonist and the prince wasn’t killed and THEY DIDNT EVEN KISS MAN WHAT THE HELL

thy could add another volume or two, of slice of life stuff including the wedding and their growing children
i hate it when they stop storys after the main couple got together there is so much to explore content vise.

Lmao "this guy ...just sell his master out" XD man that was hilarious. 😥 and yet again I finished re-rereading... man I love this manga so sad its short.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl this looks like it got axed hard. It had some pretty comical characters and I liked the idea regarding her becoming the heroine, but I feel like it was far too rushed. And too many plot points were left unresolved. Kinda feels dumb that they all got basically no punishment for attempted rape, assault and battery, kidnapping and attempted murder. Oh no the prince went from being the emperor to being a regular prince. He can only buy a castle half the size of his brother's. Like Jesus at least demote them all to commoner status so they can suffer. That would be pretty satisfying considering how prim and proper they are.
That's what they did in Cheating Men Must Die at least.
Plus the second knight dude got not character development. He was just a fucking bozo. He's pretty much been the 3rd wheel of the prince and the bitch. Idk why this shit got axed when it had some potential. Probs would have been better done if it had say 7-10 more chapters. Nothing wrong with a short story that is concise and conclusive, but this story isn't really conclusive. And I hate to act like a fucking toddler but Jesus Christ why not just have them kiss on the last panel?

Thats it?!? thats all we get? So much potential content wasted. We never saw Claude ascend to the throne. They should of kissed. That peck on the cheek pived me so bad. They could of shown a after story like they did in Adelaide. So much that they could of done gone

120 points and 5 mil points, ahh i love these characters hahah
and the demon king wanting friends...his bloomin flowers...his joke about the aphrodisiac..this babie omg

hmmmm not a very satisfying finish, but the ride was fun. i guess they got dropped or something and the author had to rush to finish it

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was pure sugar 😂
Bel giving 5M points. And the look of despair of ALL men in the room when they learn of their fate.

Also, exploding glasses manga, get!! Think it's the 5th? 😂

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter is so sweet...i mean after all those shit with Liliwhatever and Marx and the idiot prince.....this is like the final destination (not the movie....that's just horrible lol)

Hahahaha keith throw his master away to save himself 🤣🤣🤣

And the second part 😂🤣🤣 a kiss to the cheek is like a garden. What would happen if it’s more 😂🤣🤣 there would probably be a fricking jungle

Users who are viewing this thread