I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

Contributor
I'm at the second chapter, and... Damn.

She is actually a villainess. And certainly acts like one. But one of the outrageous and charismatic ones who you can't quite bring yourself to hate, although you might want to run and hide from them.

I'm not used to shoujo romance manga, even high fantasy ones, starring anti-heroes like this. XD

Cedric is............. just what the heck is he saying now? Who betrayed who now? Tsk.

Oh my, is the human that betrayed Claude that assistant guy in the castle? I really look forward to the next chapters.

Enjoyable so far... btw the author didn't even bother to give a reason for us to like Cedric & Lilia, just plain asshole & a bitch also a super narcissistic one rofl the role becomes very reversed now.

Dex-chan lover
The one human probably means his assistant, who isn't actually human?

Don't tell me....no....Keith ??? OH God please no not him, i mean he was suspicious but to actually betray our dear King, THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW, JUST THINKING ABOUT IT IS HORRIFYING !!!

Aggregator gang
It's a cute manga, but it definitely never crosses the 'wish fulfillment' category that isekai fall into. Like most female wish fulfillment, the heroine's vague plans are magically pulled off without a hitch, and half the cast become iiredeemable assholes to put her up on a pedestal. I openly laughed when it was revealed Prince Cedric was suddenly going to "COLLAPSE THE ENTIRE ECONOMY" by doing the hilariously random asshole move of taking the jobs from the commoners and giving it to the rich.

Still, it's nicely written wish fulfillment and is a fun read.

Why do twiddle dee, twiddle dumb, and twiddle thot keep on being such annoying characters

Users who are viewing this thread