I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

Dex-chan lover
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_KS04200444010000_68/

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2766dz/

Contributor
There are 2 different versions. One is 3 volumes ongoing (Bunko) by Nagase Sarasa illustrated by Murasaki Mai. The other is 1 volume ongoing by Nagase Sarasa illustrated by Yuzu Anko. By the cover image here it's the former. By the cover image at MangaUpdates, it's the latter.

Dex-chan lover
another isekai
another otome isekai
another not-the-heroine otome isekai

Is this a parody of Koushaku no Reijou?

The opening is a blatant copy paste, so maybe it's signalling it's a parody of the villianess fad mangas?
We certainly need more of those, a lot of the me too ones simply have no idea why the most popular ones work.

Fed-Kun's army
Another villainess isekai, here we go again, etc.

On to business: the art is clean, the heroine's interactions with other characters are fun, and the demon king is cute. Good enough for me, let's see where this goes!

wow this is amazing, i give 10 for the first chapter. looking forward to next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I always welcome another villain ojousama.

The translator of the webnovel delete her sites so I kind of happy to get the comic translated at least.

Dex-chan lover
It's cliche, but it's a when it's well done I don't mind. Seems to have potential.

Edit: Personally if I were her I sell give my portion of the business to the demon king. Then watch the prince try to insist on taking the business.

is this a gender bender ? cos it looks like the kid was a boy and he got reincarnated as irene ?

Double-page supporter
Hey, not bad at all. Gives off a different vibe compared to Hametsu Flag, even if the premise is extremely similar.

Feels like an honest to good Frankenstein of other Otome game mangas. Beginning is straight up rip off of Duke's Daughter's intro, and the characters all seem quirky for the sake of being unique. Very surprised by the high rating tbh. Also, plot doesn't seem coherent. Her going to the demon lord is so random. Da hell?

damn, a lot of these otome game mangas are popping up lately. Not that i'm complaining, keep em coming.

Group Leader
What is this, the 9th "I'm a villainess in a otome game" manga? Christ

Users who are viewing this thread