I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

Group Leader
Cons: The whole "otoge vilainess" has become quite trite.

Pros: Is different enough to be interesting. Disposes with the cliche stuff quite quickly and gets to the main points soon.

Verdict: Followed, 8/10 (+- 1).

Fed-Kun's army
@ampnaman From what I can tell, most of the medieval Europe-esque ones are apparently cribbing their settings from an otome game called Meine Liebe, in the same way that most videogame-esque isekai base themselves off of Dragon Quest and most RPG fantasy settings pull from Tolkien's stuff.

Oddly enough, many of the really famous games (like Angelique, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time, and Meine Liebe) don't have English releases and info on them isn't easily accessible. It took a little digging to even be sure that Meine Liebe was a dating sim—apparently it got an English anime release that cut out the heroine entirely and focused on the love interests, which the Wikipedia page reflects by not even having her listed as one of the series' main characters!

Dex-chan lover
Finally something that tries to do something new with the villainess trope and it’s also entertaining. Gunna be reading this one for sure

Dex-chan lover
I want the Prince and the heroine to land on the pointiest pikes available along with her
dad

The love interest can stay tho, he's great.

This looks promising I hope she makes that self centred conceited prince grovel at her feet. He expects her to bow to him? I want the tables turned so badly.

Group Leader
What the heck, first The Banished Villainess, and now this... have a lot of women been getting reincarnated as the villain of an otome game lately ?

Dex-chan lover
@WhoCares that's very interesting to know! I had an inkling these Otome isekai took their settings from some medieval dating sims and visual novels. Too bad most of those old content don't have any English translations.

Aggregator gang
This is great, I want more. I kind of dislike the Demon Kings hair. Also, I was kind of expecting this to be a story about some girl getting her engagement annulled and running away to the wilderness while coming across a Dragon and making it her pet

I thought this was going to about a girl keeping a normal dragon (as in no human changing abilities) as a pet too. I'll still read it though, it seems decent so far and it does kinda have a dragon.

Yeah I'm now super invested in reading this to it's conclusion.

Prince and heroine are right cunts and I hope to see them crash and burn. You got your happy ending and now taking the good stuff after a separation you selfishly instigated.

Team demon king go! Win that crown succession and banish these two asshats.

Is there a translated novel for this out there?

Wow the story is on chapter 1 already better and funnier than all the other otome manga combined
Really love the artstyle and writing style on this one

Contributor
I shit on standard shounen isekai a lot for having premises that could have gone without being an isekai but...

God damn, I eat this shit up. This only shakes it up a little by having the heroine just remember her past without completely becoming her former self, but it's still mostly irrelevant past setting up the premise! And I love it so much! I am such a hypocrite! Maybe it's a sense of "hipster superiority," since otome game isekai are still relatively niche in the animanga community

Users who are viewing this thread