I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

Despite the pleasant art and good peace, its otome setup is surprisingly banal. It could become more interesting afterwards, but i doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
The plot is pretty cliche, but the art and pacing are good, so it's at enjoyable to read.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, this manga's beginning is a lot similar to duke's daughter.

But this one is more fantasy like.

It feels like this is a complete copy of dukes daughter, ive been seeing more manga exactly starting like this, feels like everyone is trying to jump on the train with this concept.

Looking at the raws, it's more comedy than duke daughter :p

Bitching about the bog-standard setup is a waste of time. We can all tell what it is from the description.

What the description doesn't tell you is that this story executes the premise well and the protagonist is fun to read. It's got a high rating because it's good, not because the setup is original.

Fed-Kun's army
This one seems fun, but are all the otome game based isekai the same shit? Like they are all about someone who reincarnarnates as either the main antagonist or as a mob character and then have to find a way to avoid the bad end, all of em

its not start with the normal girl you can find anywhere trope, its a sick girl on hospital bed
this is gonna be great

Users who are viewing this thread