I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

Group Leader
Puni, are you going to release a good quality version of the latest chapter? Because I’ll wait rather than read that one if you are.

Dex-chan lover
Puni is probably already working on that chapter. I got no clue who released that poor quality chapter, but I am pretty sure Puni has NOT dropped the series, so I don't know why this random group even bothered to work on this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I read many shoujo, And I felt that there is something wrong in the head of asian women. I know they hold upto something about their believes but that's only illustrate how they laid the scenes. But you know what? the twist and everything including atmosphere and the pace of the whole story....it's more like they want to release the kraken, their anger that they holed up within their heart. I don't know what to say because it's kinda chaotic and I feels like I'm a little too nosy for someone else's work.
I would say I'm very dissatisfied with how everything work here. And I must say this, Fantasy BL's story are far better when talking about the atmosphere and pace of the story though they won't twist much.
I'm not specially interest in anything much, only 'Fantasy' is my keyword so I could read many genre with just this. But from the looks of everything I think I should just stay at 'seinen' and 'shounen' because they're far less complicate and lighter, this kind of story is just too heavy.

Dex-chan lover
@ashGHOUL pub status is completed, because the publication of the manga already ended like late august with the extra + bonus, or 12.5 which is the actual end chapter of the manga, and the last chapter of the main story released late june, chapter 12, this was a promotion manga for the novel, if this ever continue or not, there is no word to date (manga was actually supposed to be shorter, but artist manage to get enough chapters to finish arc 1 of the story)

OMG OK OKOKKKK I JUST GOT SLAPPED😳 WITH 2 CHAPTERS🥰 AND TURNS OUT ITS THE END 😭😭😭

its not the end you dummies
yeah its the end for season 1
but the season 2 just got started
where she enrolls at the academy

just read the LN if you wanna know more in advance

Aggregator gang
After reading the final chapters I feel the score I'd rate it at is 6 (fine). It's not bad, but the ending is clearly rushed and the consequences of actions are laughable at best.

If the ending was different and actions had real consequences for the villains other than a slap on the hand , I might have rated it 7 or higher.

Dex-chan lover
A fresh take on the setting, enjoyed. Ending rushed a bit and the baddies got off light for my taste. Would recommend for someone for a quick read *ThumbsUp*

The story actually continues on in the light novels. Does the manga end with Arc 1, or does it go on to Arc 2?

Dex-chan lover
@LegoBaka nope, manga just adapted arc 1, there is still the extra + bonus left to be translated (well puni group named it chapter 13), but that will have to wait until the original group do it, since that chapter have the actual "the end" at the end of the chapter, the manga actually ended late august when the extra got published, and up to date neither in artist twitter or author twitter there is any confirmation of this having a sequel, just the artist heavily promoting the novel so people can go read that instead along author other works, if this ever get a sequel or anything, who knows? bookwalker tagged this with completed too

Good on Puni for taking care of that shitty sniper, the quality was so bad but I guess they get some sort of pleasure from it.

Users who are viewing this thread