I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

@soowot exactly man!!!! i thought theyd have a few kids and some family time as well😭😭 maybe after getting married there could be further plot development (war with another kingdom and stuff like that) but its cool BUT cmon a kiss on the cheek !! thats all ?? thats why i rated this an 8

I would rate this a 7 out of 10 with the nest chapter being 13. The opponents were very 1D and the protagonist helpers were okay at best. The highlight of course since its a should was the couple.

So fucking hype that yen press picked this up!!!! I absolutely adore these dumb babbies and I can’t wait to add them to my shelf!

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, another
rapist prince who gets away practically unscathed? P.s. "losing his position" was not truly his punishment, from my perspective it was simply the outcome of him failing to get a suitable Empress and would have happened even if she hadn't asked for it in exchange for keeping silent

The usual role reversal of heroine/villaines with a very
stupid, weak, pushover, absolutely useless female lead
, boring af.

@Mr_Heller ehh yeah so? If you’re calling this manga boring then keep it to yourself. Save it for a manga lots of people can agree on as trash because this ain’t one of them. Also did you even read the story lol, the female lead was the person who actively made shit happen and didn’t wait for some stupid coincidence. One of the key features this story has in uniqueness is that the female lead gathered her followers and planned shit out herself.

Honestly it's a fun nice story to come around to. It's short enough to be a fast read but also be quite satisfying. It honestly does the tropes that I see often and uses them in a good way. It might be a bit of a repeat but at least it's not one that makes me rip my hair out lol.

It was an easy and fun read. The main (and supporting) characters were very likable and written in a way where you find yourself rooting for them. The FL was spunky, smart, and dependable (for once!). Quite refreshing 😊

Dex-chan lover
already read this but it's still kinda bs that
the rapist got away scot free
ffs.
there's not even a canon explanation why specifically there's none, you can only assume why smh.

also, i thought that she already has a hint that
lilia has a memory about the game story like in ch12 where the climax ends where mc said "you're not the protag, i am" but in anime, it took her 8(?) episodes(which is right after the end of second arc) just to realize that lilia has knowledge
smh.

it just makes me sad that in the anime, they
never portrayed her as strong-willed like how they portrayed her here but instead made her something generic or something.

i really very much liked this to the point that i can say that this is one of my fave but man the way author handled the 3th0ts really just threw me off :(
also got weirded out that the whole manga is just
the 1st arc of the anime
.. just can't believed it like when i was watching the anime and right after
ep 3 or 4
, i was bewildered because
the next arc wasn't covered in manga
lmao

Users who are viewing this thread