I'm an Evil God - Vol. 1 Ch. 23 - The Empire Lives On

Wow~ you tell ‘em, nothing better than some nice nationalism and a heaping plate of anti-science sentiment
Thanks I hate it

Genuinely thanks to the scanlators for the chapter, though

Aggregator gang
F*CK that ending was creepy!! or is MC going to return to the "Small Worlds" once again? It seems she's a Heroine in his harem? Honestly I'm confused. Can anyone explain this to me?

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111

The male lead can enter the bodies of recently deceased people who has martial prowess, but after he was done with the quest he wa forcefully removed from the body. This left the body without a soul since the main owner of the body had passed away.

The body is still alive, but without the soul it's just a empty shell.

I'm pretty sure the author is actually nationalistic. This is a WeChat of theirs from a few hours ago.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/9WQc4H_VVmBFrioBpGN_WA

this is getting more stupid with every chapter, why would they drop 69 bombs on the mc instead of killing all other citizens?? wtf is wrong with these pathetic bad guys, if the mc is strong u murder everybody around him ffs

My guess is that once the mc becomes a God all the bodies that he has soul links to would merge enabling him to go back and forth between worlds

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow who would have guessed? He completed the quest too fast.

Users who are viewing this thread