I'm an Evil God - Vol. 2 Ch. 40 - To Resist Foreign Aggression One Must First Get Rid Of The Enemy Within

Power Uploader
Note: The author has decided to start charging from chapter 41 onward. If I can't get raws from another provider, I won't be able to continue TLing this series. Unless someone is willing to pay for them which I don't think is likely...

Supporter
@kanter123 Quite obviously, yes.

@Lusario Can't blame him naturally, it's a shame though.

@ topic I don't trust the 4th elder. Only Origin Points don't lie. She could turn the whole plan around and publicly blame the matriarch.

i agree with you @elhao it smells something wrong, it could be the other way around, the 4th elder is trying to use great elder as the blacksheep for her intentions whatever that is.

maybe it's her cultivation method that allows her feelings to be in a neutral state, otherwise he would receive some hateful/cunning points.

It's the usual ice female cultivator who doesn't feel anything.
He'll probably save her another time and she'll become a pure shy maiden.

@Lusario If you have to pay for the raws, you could create a paypal (or anything else) for donations and make sure to advertise it at the beginning and end of chapters.
Don't forget to add a goal for each new chapter you need to purchase.

@Lusario how much are the raws? I'm sure some of us here reading would be willing to donate to a PayPal / patreon or something if you set one up for you to get the raws if they aren't very expensive.

@lusario I used to buy raws for a scan and I have leftover tickets. If the raws are found on ac.qq then I can most definitely use it up for you guys:)

Users who are viewing this thread