I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 45 - The Outcome Is A Foregone Conclusion?

Dex-chan lover
So the real culprit is that elder(secretly part of blissful temple) who is making the matriarch and the other elder to fight each other.

Double-page supporter
So one elder has that dao thing too as she didn't give point to mc

I don't get why he needs to take 3 of them (to bed)?
I have read this chapter 3 times, but I can't understand the ending. HELP! THANK YOU!

Power Uploader
@Toogii The MC is probably suspecting the 4th elder. That's probably why he wanted to have a meeting with the other elders expect her. But the 3rd elder started joking that he wanted to have a foursome with them... that's what it seems like anyway.

Double-page supporter
hmm, now there's 2 who he can't get origin points from.
Good thing this mc is smart.

I hope he doesn't just ignore all these flags until it's too late...
It seems like the author is trying to give us "small hints" as to what's actually going on, so that when it's all revealed we can look back and go "oh so that's why it was like that." The problem is that these "small hints" aren't small enough for the main character to keep ignoring like this without taking action, so if he just gets shit on by the real plotter for not talking to the matriarch about his doubts or whatever then it will just feel incredibly frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
The twist has been way too obvious from the beginning. I wish they'd just stop dragging it out its becoming tiresome.

Users who are viewing this thread