I'm an Evil God - Vol. 4 Ch. 68 - You Touched My People?! Disappear!

finger-pushing-nuclear-button-concept-260nw-1618315393.jpg

Double-page supporter
Good thing this MC doesn't bother listening to nobodies and wasting time. Just straight for the kill. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
She is right, why did he kill him without a thought?

He should have tortured him to see if he can get any techniques and get more origin points while at it.

Double-page supporter
it's kinda sad thinking MC will leave cyanny when he was already comfortable around her. 😢

I hope there's skill that can turn her into spirit guardian just like that stupid man who died. so she can follow MC into the other universe.

Aggregator gang
@Akxera
She takes over his spirit animal 🦉 As he starts on his journey back, this makes her partly fuse with it for now

Dex-chan lover
Did somebody say fireworks ? Oh boy I can't wait for these explosions hehehe

Aggregator gang
@itsnottme It really is wholesome
They become thick as thieves and she really looks out for him but considering how in the small picture the eyes are yellow and not blue I am assuming they split at some point and she actually more officially becomes his guardian spirit but that last part is my assumption

Double-page supporter
@Mewples I had a hunch about it but couldn't dare to concluded it. Thanks for spoiling me and prove my hunch was right. I can sleep well tonight. 😄

Contributor
Love the mc~ but I still really hope he will pick some/or all of these 1000 years old techniques and fuse them into one... not taking the 6 techniques Mengmeng was already quite out of character and logic from him... 😵😥

Users who are viewing this thread