I'm an Evil God - Vol. 4 Ch. 70 - Battling The Ghost King On Live Stream

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, his naming sense is so hilariously dumb... I can't help but laugh when he does it.

Aggregator gang
Doesn't he give bad nicknames to provoke tho?
It’s sad this is the final but I like this tho

Assuming the Chinese character "坑" was used. Then the nickname is a slang. Saying that someone has a "坑" (hole or pit) in their head in Chinese means that they are a bit "special" in the head. Either crazy or simply retarded.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter~

Please update faster, before the temptation of the raws consumes me completely... 😱

Btw mad respect for translating this series so well... so many unusual terms... (Reading it raw would make me lose so much context...😭)

Power Uploader
@Izaya_Onisai

I've already TLed up to chapter 77, but I just don't have time to release any faster, I have pace releases to at least 1 per week because other than TL I also do the OCR, CL, RD, TS and QC for this manhua and TL and QC for some other ones. I'd probably be able to do faster releases if I had someone doing OCR and maybe TS, but I didn't have much luck on the OCR front and TS would require someone with experience and time.

Contributor
@Lusario

You have already translated up to chapter 77? Then these chapters wouldn't need someone to use OCR on them right?
But if you're looking for someone to OCR and TS how about looking for the assistance of a third party.
For example Zero scans seems also pretty active with chinese manhua.
So why not look for some cooperation?
And if you're looking for good CL, RD, TS and OCR you might try to contact Daphie she is pretty active and efficient in what she is doing to a point that her mtl is actually pretty good.
You also might want to contact Venerable Asura as he is the group leader of asura scans and a part of Ying Yang scans while also seeming to be a avid fan of "I'm an Evil God", I'm sure he would offer his assistance, should you contact him.

I hope, any of this was of help and again Thank you very much for your work on this series, it's my favorite manhua~
ps. Please release these 7 chapters 🤩

(Edit note: You know what, I might as well try to just pull them into this thread to spare your time.)
@VenerableAsura
@princess_daphie
@tony_

Power Uploader
@izaya_onisai my PFP really baited me out. 🤣 I'd be down to proofread for this series since it's one of my favourite wuxia's, but when it comes to other roles such as CLRD or TS'ing ~ I can't really help there since I have so many other series on my hand.

@Lusario If you ever need help with proofreading just dm me the document on discord (Asura#2062) and if I'm online I can probably do it in 10 - 15 minutes as I'm quite familiar with character names, and the like.

Group Leader
@izaya_onisai oh i see! thanks for thinking of me, i'm flattered 😇 however, being a one-woman cell in almost every project, i'm already loaded with what i've undertaken (working on bringing the villainess up to date + the 2 other regulars), plus i have zero experience with Chinese and this format! i totally understand the impatience, so i'm sorry i couldn't be of any more help!

Group Leader
Oh, I am sorry for the delayed response.
Thanks for your suggestion @Izaya_Onisai . I really appreciate it but I am not interested in this series and am pretty sure they don't want a third team working on it.
If @Lusario still hasn't found prs then I can help with some chs as long the person that did them is credited. Or i can add some message pages at the end of my releases to recruit potential members for him. So Lusario if you still have a problem feel free to message me in discord. (Tony#9874).

Users who are viewing this thread