I'm an Evil God - Vol. 4 Ch. 71 - Finger Of Flowery Swords - Withering Of The Hundred Flowers

Finally! Bout time we get back to main to the main world (and story). I like the multiverse theme this comic has, but the alternate world arcs should be shorter considering their only purpose is to be a plot device that helps the MC get stronger.

Chinese novel usually have something called ascension to the higher realm plot..so hopefully some character can make a comeback in the main world.

Aaaah what a roller coaster, a wonderful arc can't wait to keep reading more. Love this Manhua

Aggregator gang
I am going to miss this world as much as I do the next and the main

Double-page supporter
Clearly he will be able either to return to previous worlds or something similar. It was foreshadowed with that national hero(or something) arc where he left behind soulless body that is still alive. Seems that this will be same situation and that question just adds to that.

Group Leader
This taked quite long, more than the normal, so I'm pretty sure it's C?

Double-page supporter
alternate worlds make this manhua enjoyable that it became less boring in the long run

Dex-chan lover
i dont want these fucking questions at the end
I DONT WANT THEM TO GO
the ghosts are legit the best girls out of all the shitty lil bitches in the main world
why make me look at these question answers
GOD DAMMIT
THE END IS HERE

Group Leader
Somehow sad... I'm not disappointed, but feel uneasy and sad.
Thank you for translating!

Contributor
In this arc he was not himself and quite stupid... wasting techniques that might be combined to become something better in the future, not using the internet properly to get points... he would normally do that, he is quite shameless after all... and not plundering the familys with a strong shaman background of their techniques... still the ghost that was so attached to him was quite cute I will miss her cyan? (Lusario you really should have left the ghosts names in chinese~) 👻

Bye Bai Mengmeng. A weird QT. hopefully they picked the part where they try to wake him up or find him outside the world. 🤣

the question was fair ....
something has to happen since we never seen him go to any realm he already visit .. we might never aee her but i want .... ragarding the option i choose ALL OF THE ABOVE ... but i miss that cute ghost

Users who are viewing this thread