I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 75 - Do Unto Others As They Do Unto You

Dex-chan lover
I don't completely hate the MC, but he isn't even halfway worthy of our Cyany.

Wait how do i get notified of releases? I follow both the manga and the uploader...

Aggregator gang
@twinklecake Idk I heard she goes a little sour besides the little picture the owl has yellow eyes not blue like hers so theirs a big chance she is not permeant? At least as a owl
Though a certain thing is she really loves the MC wife and how she does things....She wants to be like her so that’s well...Worrying

Besides she is too careless sometimes, like recklessly dying she may be a ghost but she isn’t beyond death...plus the way she does things in the name of the mc might become damaging especially amongst stronger people

Group Leader
Well, isn't he handsome? Haha.
Really like how calm he is.

Thanks for translation!

Power Uploader
@shelp You must manually check the "Follow" list of yours on MD to check for new updates. But if you want to get active notification, join our Discord (https://discord.gg/S4w2n9t) and subscribe to IEG role, so when a release is made you'll receive Discord ping.

Im betting by "visit" them he means "steal everything they have". Even if he doesnt mean it now, once they refuse him, its back to "steal everything they have"... and if that fails.. "destroy it all" so nobody has any... lol

Love ur work man. I started appreciating it way more since many other sites were uploading the series with cancer giving English.

Kind of a dumb plan by the 4 nobodies
Even if the sect is driven out, they would most likely kill those 4 in reply before leaving

Idiot no matter how awesome and cool and how great ur game plan is at the end od the day ur still just a side character ul still lose and die or dissapear sometime in the future so why bother?

Love the series, but I keep getting some blank pages and I dunno wat to do. Is it my phone or the website?? -_-

Users who are viewing this thread