I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 89 - Conflict Between People On One's Own Side

The best part is....the more encounters he has with the group like this....the more legitimate his title as "Earth Guardian" becomes. Doesn't matter how it started, if everyone recognizes him as official....he is. I LOVE it!

Dex-chan lover
It's actually nutty that cyany can pretty much keep up with Xie when he's moving at the speed of sound using that technique.

I am grateful for and amazed at the speed at which you all typeset and translate such long, complex chapters. I appreciate the TL notes!

Aggregator gang
I sort of feel bad for this assassination group. The guy basically has all their nuclear codes and they can only beg for mercy.

This will forever be my best manhua. I hope I don't die before this manhua is completed

@Torappu
Not really. There's no established speed for ghosts; they doesn't have mass, their bodies logically doesn't get affected by air resistance, they float and move with no reason. Which means the standard of their speed is just whatever the author decides.

Sooo Fucking Goood
That's hype, he doesnt have to worry about dying anymore, he can be more ballsy and arrgoant, hopefully get back on his bitch wife

Users who are viewing this thread