I'm an OTAKU but I want to fall in love with a gal

Dex-chan lover
lmao did the author really just restart it without the 100 day bait premise? Amazing.

This is better than the first version. The manga is like a dating sim and I want to see the percentage go up and down on very chapters.

Dex-chan lover
MC 1 is playing on normal mode while MC 2 is gonna start on hardcore and MC 3 is most likely going to have it on easy. Life is truly unfair, even for gyaru romcom protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
Is it actually 3 MC's? Seems like one dude encountering multiple girls?

Fed-Kun's army
Is there even a story? I started laughing when it started going to the next "chapter" when absolutely nothing happened.

This new chapter feels like a strech but w/e man, as long aa they dont start the series over again

Aggregator gang
@Smokron: No, it's three heroines, all three are differently styled gyaru. The idea is we see how each of the three grow closer to the unnamed Otaku.
Kinjo, a JK gyaru or kyogyaru (the most classic gyaru), is the most likely so it's a safe bet she'll come out on top.
Himekawa, an agejo gyaru (the most fashionable gyaru), clearly dislikes him but is meant to be the most fun since we'll see how she goes from the negatives to the positives.
Otomore, an ane gyaru (the most "rogue" looking gyaru) is completely unknown, hence the ?, but that's also the fun of it. It's unlikely she's an actual gyaru, but given the title, it seems appropriate.

(This is all "Chapter 1" stuff, meaning there's no spoilers)
(Also, don't be impressed. This was just a quick skim through Wikipedia)

fhq

tbh, this was more entertaining when the gyaru was a total bitch. Where's the pursuit if she's already dere as fuck for the otaku mc?

Users who are viewing this thread