I’m Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness: I’ll Spoil Her with Delicacies and Style to Make Her the Happiest Woman …

Supporter
How can there be an example for good writing (giving the mc a believable and rational motive not to admit the feelings he obviously has) and really bad one (having the previous owner randomly appear at the very moment they happen to talk about her) be so close to each other in the same chapter?

Tju

Dex-chan lover
How can there be an example for good writing (giving the mc a believable and rational motive not to admit the feelings he obviously has) and really bad one (having the previous owner randomly appear at the very moment they happen to talk about her) be so close to each other in the same chapter?
its the law of equivalent exchange

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

A little something for those that plan to watch the anime, gonna mark it as spoilers in case but is not really anime gonna adapt 2 LN Volumes from the looks of the PVs, meaning is going ahead and finish the current arc in the manga raws at ch71, so they may rush alot, this part here is start of Vol.2

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, the standard drama "I'll be a burden." Get over yourself already. There is a point that she'll accept it regardless of her own feelings, but that's when you start to try to find out about that. But remember that someone with that mentality will also never push her own feelings regardless of what they are, so if there's something there you're still the one who has to move, whether by stating your own feelings or helping her overcome her issues.

Missing elf, probably not dead. Well, she's sure to not show up any time now, especially not immediately now when you said that.

Him: " So there's somebody has been living in the basement the whole time? "
Her:" Apparently my house has been taken over by a random dude, guess I would live in here from now on then. "
Makes sense. Nothing wrong with that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, the standard drama "I'll be a burden." Get over yourself already. There is a point that she'll accept it regardless of her own feelings, but that's when you start to try to find out about that. But remember that someone with that mentality will also never push her own feelings regardless of what they are, so if there's something there you're still the one who has to move, whether by stating your own feelings or helping her overcome her issues.

Missing elf, probably not dead. Well, she's sure to not show up any time now, especially not immediately now when you said that.

Makes sense. Nothing wrong with that.
Let's face it, she's not the only one with issues. The guy's barely an adult (is he even 20?), with anti-social tendency. You're asking for a lot here.

Users who are viewing this thread