I'm Glad They Kicked Me From the Hero's Party... but Why're You Following Me, Great Saintess? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I know it's isekai logic but... How the fuck is that loli old enough to go out on her own and join adventuring parties, if the author doesn't explain that shit I'll be annoyed (prb wont be explained).

Dex-chan lover
The idea of a "hero party" that is sponsered by the government never sits well with me, even though it does makes sense given the world logic.
The main problem I see is that "heroes" are not those that want the spotlight but those that have teh capacity and will to act when necessary. In my view the "official hero party" should be nothing more than a military unity were the best of the best is positioned and have the ob of travalling around the country taking care of problems that are too great for the adventures to deal with, like the Demon King, and not something some randoms with unique skills but no avaliation of their character should be given,.

Dex-chan lover
The idea of a "hero party" that is sponsered by the government never sits well with me, even though it does makes sense given the world logic.
The main problem I see is that "heroes" are not those that want the spotlight but those that have teh capacity and will to act when necessary. In my view the "official hero party" should be nothing more than a military unity were the best of the best is positioned and have the ob of travalling around the country taking care of problems that are too great for the adventures to deal with, like the Demon King, and not something some randoms with unique skills but no avaliation of their character should be given,.
Most authors dont really know how to use the 'hero party' trope and its kinda tiring now

Characters that are supposed to rival a DEMON KING in power but they written as delegated to clean up minor messes. Games can function differently from other media thats why it works, manga trying to copy that format 1:1 is hard to work around. Might as well watch an actual game cus atleast it won't get axed or get tired waiting for new sloppy chapters

Dex-chan lover
He really just comes in and uses the most verbose <<ALL THE MAGIC SPELLS>> out there.
I kind of wish the Hero really was just a spoilt and bratty, but overall, good kid - who needed the guidance of MC. However we've already seen in previous chapters that he is actually a terrible person, which no longer feels like a fresh and unique take on the trope and is just tired at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up on the series and my two main takeaways

1) The story itself feels kinda passive from the MC's perspective. He kinda just let's everyone else be asswipes until shit gets serious and then uses his support magic to let them fight when it turns out at the end he could have solved everything himself in seconds. On one hand these people weren't listening to reason and are learning lessons, on the other hand it's incredibly boring and I find myself skimming through chapters because there are more explainations about what the MC did than him actually doing anything.

2) I agree with the MC everything the other guy (Bibio or whatever) did is on him. From my understanding the other guy was only seen as a hero because of the MC's incredible support magic (along with the rest of the trash party minus the saintess). I'm not aware of the circumstances that originally brought them together, but the MC does hold a responsibility for not having the awareness to know who to bestow his power onto. It's obvious the other guy is trash incarnate so the MC should have cut ties far earlier. Had the other guy been smart and realized he was being buffed and kept the MC on who knows how much damage he could have done. The hero is given way too much political power and influence to be allowed to be such an idiot. Look at the damage he caused with a single careless comment. And the MC is far too lenient on the hero's party (he talks of them like a doting mother).

Literally my two cents. I am curious when the Saintess will actually start following. I'm surprised the dragon or dragon rider didn't make it into the title considering she became a central character much faster.

Dex-chan lover
Those who can use it and don't want to wait, manga up has up to chapter 23.
and for those that don't wanna use the shitty manga up app, chapters are ripped out there in aggregators up to 23

tbh i though GDS dropped the serie because is being simulpub and chapters just get ripped lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread