I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The World of An Otome Game

Dex-chan lover
haha, yuri. get bent
@Heenimakira I think this is a legendary sighting of a tsundere, doncha think? nobles don't have to be smart in a lot of things, and not to mention she's the independent type that's probably insecure. it's easy to provoke this villianess

Haha so cute!!! Thank you for translating this! I’m so happy the novel got picked up as a manga!

YASSSSSS... I've been dreaming about having a manga version of this ever since I stumbled across LN 😍

Fed-Kun's army
This is a nice deviation from the norm

Instead of generic reincarnated as villainess in otome game no. 27

I really like this yuri take on it
Alot

Dex-chan lover
IT NOW HAS A MANGA YESSSSSSSSSSS

The novel was damn perfect and now it has manga form? My life is fulfilled now thank you

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez, @Kiraidesu
So she was asking if she is a masochist. I didn't see it like that but okay it's another way to interpret it.
Now, you are hyping me so much with the next chapters. I'm really looking forward for the serious talk :). I know that it's not the main focus of the story but It's great that they are evoking this kind of subject on a yuri. Hopefully they will not lighten the subject or even skip it on the manga after all this is an adaptation... I will get the light novel

ok, I think I got this

Wild predictions ahead
MC is obviously gay for Claire, but Claire is not a target romance from the game, so MC played it just for the interactions with Claire (as stated when she said she forgot to mention the princes since she is not interested on that part of the game) and since the interactions with Claire are usually the abusive kind during the game, MC though that abuse was all she was going to get from her, so she is fine with that, I mean, we all liked some villain from some game on or two times and this is the one for MC, she even thinks she does not stand a chance since she was actually trying to ship Claire with Sein at the end, so that is why MC is perfectly fine with just being abused by Claire....but this is not the game anymore so things will change in the future.
overall I liked it very much, hope to see more

Aggregator gang
Isn't Misha's surname "Yule", not "Ortho"?

Not sure if they changed it or what, but it was Claire's maid who has that surname, Lene Ortho/Orso.

OH MY GOD I really like this novel before~ i can't believe it's being adapted into comic! can't wait for the next chapter hahaxD

Double-page supporter
THE ROMANCE OF THE CENTURY.... I CAN'T DECIDE WHETHER REI OR CLAIRE IS CUTER....

Users who are viewing this thread