I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The World of An Otome Game

Dex-chan lover
Catarina ought to learn a thing or two from this girl instead of being such a.. Bakarina

Dex-chan lover
@Kiraidesu MD also apparently hates anything hetero if the male isn't some version of Duke Nukem. It can be pointed out but it won't be going away anytime soon.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i've been waiting for this for so long!!!!!! i finally have a yuri isekai manga that doesn't just bait the ship. score one for the gays

You guys need to chill. This manga is absolute gold once it gets serious. This is not your ordinary isekai with a dumb and annoying MC, trust me.

GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THIS I HOPE THIS GETS MORE RECOGNITION FOR THIS TO BE AN ANIME MWAH HA HA HA HA
I SPECIALLY WANT TO SEE RECLAIR AND THEIR TWO KIDS AHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gaaaaddd bucci gang TvT....thank you sooooooo much for picking this up. I didn't expect to see an english translation of this manga, As early as this day,the fact that raws just came out.
And your group among all the group picked it up.

I'm a great fan of the ln.and I'm sooo thankfull for tjis translations. >\\\\<❤❤❤.thank you sooooo much

HOLYYYYYY SHITTTTT FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!11!!

Thanks for the translation, this is a dream come true

I really love the LN you should really check it out. This isekai has much more that it meets the eye especially the mc!

Dex-chan lover
This was even better than I expected. Glad I waited for the manga and a translator to pick it and thanks for that btw.
I love both the MC and Claire, they make quite an enjoyable duo and I really want to know where this series is headed and what will happen next. Rei might be one of my favourite MCs in a while and Claire is really adorable when inadvertently bullied by Rei. It really feels like there's a lot more to both Rei and Claire, so I can't wait for more.
I'm still just so happy that it's getting a manga adaption.

Also, Yuri isekai ftw and the MC isn't even the villainess! Wish there was more like this.

Users who are viewing this thread