I'm in Love with the Villainess. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Freedom to Choose Your Own Job

The novel is absolutely perfect but I'm so glad it was a good transition to manga.

I laughed when I could finally see how dumbfolded Rodd was with Rei lack of interest on him. I bet he isn't too used to rejection(and he considered punishing Rei for being honest from the way he talked, but of course he would pretend that it was like the ultimate act of kindness or something).

And his brother is so annoying. Ugh. I have no idea how Claire likes him. The man annoys me just by appearing and all he does is to brood like a moron. At least in the novel I had a little more simpathy for him, but the manga version... Oh dear.

Now, Dor's and Rei's interaction was wonderfully done. I have been waiting for that since the beginning and it did not dissapoint. Dor's appearence is very similar to what I had imagined.

And Claire and Rei are just so cute together. I absolutelly love this couple.

As soon as the Novel's official english translation is released, I will buy it!

the plot is moving forward and all that but i'm just thinking about the head maid

Thanks for the chapter!
MC definitely knows how to handle herself in terms of game events. Seems a little too obsessed with Clare though. Anyone know what MC was referring to with the name and amount of money? It's likely some event from the game connected to Dor. Although not having played the game can't tell how important the name is or whether Dor is paying or receiving money from them. Likely some political agenda that's blatantly illegal if exposed but feels the need to do for some goal.

Dex-chan lover
Maid x Ojousama is my thing.... Oooooooooohhh this manga has it all!

Double-page supporter
For the novel readers, where would I be able to find it translated? Kinda getting hooked already so I wouldn't mind going deep into this.

Dex-chan lover
I still cant believe Dor is not a short, fat and bald man. Also i dont mind honestly but, is not this adaptation a little too much slow? The novel has a lot of plot and development is not just plain yuri so we are really far away from yuri moments

Aggregator gang
@Xari Just google i favor the villainess and go for the one by jingle translations since they actually collaborate with the author, inori-sensei.

@Madance digital copy of volume 1 is out at amazon. physical copy will be released by november while volume 2 will be released by february 2021. also, if you havent checked yet, the cover art for volume 3 is gorgeous

Double-page supporter
Holy shit that was a lot of vert fast replies. Thanks everyone for the links and guidance <3

Supporter
I absolutely love chapter 4. I am almost done with volume 1 of the light novel and I love both the manga and the novel. This is one of my most favorite manga's ever. Thank you so much for all the hard work in translating and getting it to us.

Did she just step on her father face using secret information? LOL
rodd is a bitch , i hope he dies.
Thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread