I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - To be a Lily

Contributor
that tl is not really accurate, i hope other group didnt drop it

At first I thought it was Claire pouring her cup on Rei and was like “that took a dark fcking turn real quick”.

Dex-chan lover
Later on, there's a Mary Sue character introduced...
It's weird but hilarious when we get to see that Mary Sue turn out to like Rei and shipping Rei+Claire, although she shows it... in her own unique way.

Hey translator. If you ever need someone to QC, clean or typeset I am willing to do it. I'm a big fan of the manga and light novel and wanted to do it myself but didn't wanna step on the toes of the other group. So if you need help or whatever, feel free to message me.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t wait for Manaria-sama appear and tell Rei to cut that crap of "I don’t mind my feelings not being reciprocated” out. On another note, Misha should really be careful with what she says, after all, the big gay always comes unexpectedly.

Don’t open this if you don’t want to get spoiled, seriously.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Rei is holding herself back, so much so that she is even deceiving herself into thinking that she is fine with the kind of relationship they have.

Group Leader
Heads up: I had to slightly alter a meaning or two to fit the speech bubbles/flow of conversation, I'll probably refine the TL a bit within the next couple days.
I didn't alter anything significant but I wanted to be transparent about things (if anyone has feedback my DMs are open)

i wasn't expecting the sudden introspection but i really like it. it's really relatable as someone who has been in that sort of situation. i'm honestly surprised that a manga was speaking on something like homosexuality considering that the genre of "yuri" isn't really focused on "lesbianism" but more of the concept of girls being together. i really liked it

Dex-chan lover
For those calling out Rae's fake smile and bullshit congrats you nailed it. There's a reason why Rae asks "do you hate me?" and not "do you like me".

He got even less sleep but the will to live is up to 31% now. Good news for our scanlator, but can it be made to go higher? For his sake, let's hope so.

Your work is greatly appreciated but get some sleep dude please

Oh boy

I cannot wait for how fucking amazing this is going to continue to be

Only light novel I've willingly read all the way through on machine translations

Every new manga chapter is a blessing

Users who are viewing this thread