*chilling in the cafeteria*
sip "so anyway u gay?"

so this an ntr-isekai now?

Dex-chan lover
ofc the comment section would blow up from this lol
Poor Rei :aquadrink:
Nice to see Claire stand up for her

Dex-chan lover
I feel conflicted cause I don't like when someone keep expressing love towards someone when they know their sexuality don't match is a bit over the line of boundaries.

This feels likes it's gonna go towards the MC forcing her love until the villains just caves.

Also hard to say you don't lust for her when seeing her naked and change caused you a nose bleed...which is the typical sign of arousal in anime.

I'll stay to see the outcome..but if she crosses the boundary and forces her love like a kiss out of nowhere then no... respect peoples sexuality like you want yours to be respected. Villainess obviously loves the prince and we have seen that.

Dex-chan lover
Not the funniest but easily the best chapter so far. Very rare to see an isekai story take on such a difficult and delicate subject, much less handle it so well. Bravo.

@Aztecreader does make a good point about the blurry line this series is trying to walk, balancing thoughtful and serious moments like this against the MC's comedic (but stalkerish) perving on Claire. I think it pulls both off successfully, as well as negotiating the required tonal shifts, but I can see why some might find the approach a bit uncomfortable.

Fed-Kun's army
This was one of my favourite chapters in the LN because of the discussion of sexuality and the prejudice that often comes with it. I'm so glad it wasn't cut from the manga! Poor Rei though.

Dex-chan lover
how do you manage to make a mc this unlikeable. like people were giving shit to rudy and this is basically the same.

Users who are viewing this thread