I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - To be a Lily

Dex-chan lover
Once again this series does more to make a homosexual person relatable than the last 10 years of western media shoving tokens into Billion dollar movies.

That line of "Sex doesnt matter if you like someone, but gender does matter" is really confusing.
Takes me minutes before i understand.

Maybe the line of "sex doesnt matter to like someone, but gender does matter to be liked" is better?
CMIIW

Power Uploader
The translation in that bit is slightly off (ie. it's just "性別", not two seperate words for "sex" and "gender"). The more accurate translation is:
>The saying that gender doesn't matter so long as you love someone
>may be correct in theory,
>but gender does play an important part.
>For me at the very least, I can't fall in love with guys.

Dex-chan lover
Your will to live went up as your sleep went down?!? That's usually the opposite of how it is for me.

Group Leader
glad to see your will to live increased lol
tho your sleep went down...

Group Leader
Okay maybe I'm confusing this series with another one but what? "You shouldn't assume someone will sexually harass just because they're gay"? She DID do that. She was all over her, ignoring the hard, explicit nos.

I'm fine with comedic dubcon, but don't flip a switch with the tone like her reaction to that question reveals a problematic bias. If you've been reading for this long, you've accepted Rei's behavior - the sudden seriousness makes her prior actions look worse.

Users who are viewing this thread