I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Summer Plans

Dex-chan lover
The picture of Strawberry Daifuku doesn't really explain what it's made of. (though it looks delicious) Therefore I will now be making wild assumptions.

Step 1: Cut open a Mochi ball.
Step 2: Smear the inside with nutella.
Step 3: Shove a strawberry in the middle.

... Now I'll look it up...

I was close. Only correction: change "nutella" to "sweet red bean paste" and it's fixed. (Though I think nutella would also be delicious)

Group Leader
The picture of Strawberry Daifuku doesn't really explain what it's made of. (though it looks delicious) Therefore I will now be making wild assumptions.

I was close. Only correction: change "nutella" to "sweet red bean paste" and it's fixed. (Though I think nutella would also be delicious)
Well u can rarely go wrong with chocolate+fruit. ( I am a huge red bean paste fan so both version sound delicious to me)

Dex-chan lover

Oh hell now I’m hungry…where can I buy this

Dex-chan lover

Oh hell now I’m hungry…where can I buy this

Dex-chan lover
43PNAI-HBEM.jpg
That ass slap was deserved.
2023-1-25_12-4-21.228.jpg

Last edited:
Group Leader

Yeah it's red bean paste in the middle. Sorry I didn't explain it lol.

Actually, the most traditional way is just mochi with red bean paste inside, but people pretty much stick anything in it nowadays. I think I've eaten a pineapple one before.

Users who are viewing this thread