I'm in Love with the Villainess. - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Lily Lilium

Double-page supporter
With lactose intolerance, it's fine when it goes down. It's after that you start feeling your insides turning out and exploding. Of course if you're conditioned as a result of having a bad experience every time I can see why you might not want milk, although I'm personally still a sucker for stuff like ice cream and think cheese tastes great and milk tastes fine.

Dex-chan lover
Yay we're on to Lily and even better stuff. Loved this chapter, it's setup for future events and Lily is still hilarious.

BTW: How do we delete comments?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I ADORE LILY ALREADY SHES SO CUUUUUTE

also love to see manga cover actual social issues in a pretty nice way, makes sense with how left the general plot of this one seems to be though

Ty for tl!
Yeah the LN covers or at least discusses these issues pretty directly through internal monologues from Rei. She's pretty outspoken, like here.

Dex-chan lover
Well, here we have the third heroine (almost)
and also the babysitter of their kids
It'll take forever but I can't wait to get to that. I wonder if the anime will ever get there? The adaptation honestly looks a bit too bright and whimsical, the style makes me wonder if they intend to treat the more serious parts of the series well.

Dex-chan lover
i love the title cover and how it has to much forshadowing and newince. like with the cracked mirror covered eye, church glass and clares change in orientation (showing her changing perspective.)

i love how much newince this story has and it really shows even after reading both novels and the webnovel i can still find so much joy in this story

Dex-chan lover
even Relaire reaction to both Rei and Lily lol
silently judging you

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, a decent argument for what is basically "treat others with respect as fellow human beings, regardless of how weird you think they are".

Similar to real life, though in our case is a bit of the opposite problem. They are flaunting their "different" status with all the pride flags and different names and all that. If what they want is to simply be accepted, then what they are doing is counterintuitive imo.

To be accepted as normal means you are treated no more, no less special than others around you. So... Yeah. Very counterintuitive I say. At this rate it's going to be quite a long time until the alphabet people (forgot the name) to be truly accepted as a normal part of society.

Dex-chan lover
well the story are touchy feely on these subject from the start so no surprise there :dogkek:

im here just waiting for the twin for those who read the novel :meguusmug:
and that wonderful Yuri moments
yeah-bwoi-grin.gif
Should I read the novel?

Group Leader
With lactose intolerance, it's fine when it goes down. It's after that you start feeling your insides turning out and exploding. Of course if you're conditioned as a result of having a bad experience every time I can see why you might not want milk, although I'm personally still a sucker for stuff like ice cream and think cheese tastes great and milk tastes fine.
Unfortunately, I know that too well. I love cheese and sometimes I eat that, small pieces so I'll be fine. But yeah, I always feel really bad after drinking milk, so I stopped 3 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Lily lilium?
more like lily opium.

Jokes aside i really liked this part in the novel, and if anyone has any lily mangas hit me up to feed my addiction .

Users who are viewing this thread