I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Lily Lilium

Double-page supporter
Having not read ahead in the LN, I'm really hoping the nun Lily doesn't turn out to be a suppressed psycho yandere...

Dex-chan lover
technically, nobody knows what god "does" or "want" and nobody ever will because just his true nature is too far out human comprehension and as the bible says, only he can judge (obviously, keep it under context)
Slightly unrelated, but as a person who believes in God, why is he not allowed to do anything other than forgive? I get that I probably don’t understand, but even if I was the most forgiving person in the world, I’d still have a problem with the people who killed my son. As you said, far out of human comprehension.

Dex-chan lover
Slightly unrelated, but as a person who believes in God, why is he not allowed to do anything other than forgive? I get that I probably don’t understand, but even if I was the most forgiving person in the world, I’d still have a problem with the people who killed my son. As you said, far out of human comprehension.
Try to see it in a different way, the bible isn't aimed to be an history book, it treats the subject of spirituality and human nature, meaning how to be a better person than what you currently are. What the facts are doesn't really matter, as long as you "evolve" into someone better.
Now if we are going to talk about God's nature, he doesn't rely on electrical activity or chemistry to think and act like livings do, it is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. The way we percieve, comprehend and think doesn't apply to him

Contributor
Oh no, don't tell me the unsubtly named Lily (Yuri in Japanese) is going to be a serious love rival and from now on we'll be dealing with a love triangle... oh and she's Yuu's fiancee? I wonder how Misha views her. Given that Lily is most likely lesbian, she is not attracted to Yuu and is facing an unwanted arranged marriage situation.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
technically, nobody knows what god "does" or "want" and nobody ever will because just his true nature is too far out human comprehension and as the bible says, only he can judge (obviously, keep it under context)
i found that argument funny cuz that LITERALY makes god not exist if the HUMANS are the ones to write about the supposed god and how when i need proof of gods existence it suddenly out of humans comprehension?

Dex-chan lover
i found that argument funny cuz that LITERALY makes god not exist if the HUMANS are the ones to write about the supposed god and how when i need proof of gods existence it suddenly out of humans comprehension?
Let me ask you, if we were ants or lived in the deep seas, would it make the universe we live in non-existent because we can't prove it's existence?
This is what faith is, to believe in something you can't prove

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh guess we doin the same arc again huh just reversing the roles.

Users who are viewing this thread