I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Lily Lilium

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Claire, but you have now been overtaken by Lily in terms of who I ship with ReišŸ¤£

Dex-chan lover
Can we change our main girl? She is small and cute, not a loli but closer.
Also imagine being just straight up factually inferior, next time try to roll better genes scrub.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, I know that too well. I love cheese and sometimes I eat that, small pieces so I'll be fine. But yeah, I always feel really bad after drinking milk, so I stopped 3 years ago.
you can use lactase supplements to help (short story, populations who don't have a long history of dairy consumption have a decrease of lactase production as they age)

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, a decent argument for what is basically "treat others with respect as fellow human beings, regardless of how weird you think they are".

Similar to real life, though in our case is a bit of the opposite problem. They are flaunting their "different" status with all the pride flags and different names and all that. If what they want is to simply be accepted, then what they are doing is counterintuitive imo.

To be accepted as normal means you are treated no more, no less special than others around you. So... Yeah. Very counterintuitive I say. At this rate it's going to be quite a long time until the alphabet people (forgot the name) to be truly accepted as a normal part of society.
There are plenty of laws that don't treat people of different sexualities equally. The only way to change those laws is to make people aware of the issue and to do that you need publicity. If you want children to have the right tools to figure out their sexuality you need to give them access to the relevant information, which again puts you in the public eye. The different names are simply a way to find other people that feel the same way as you do. You don't complain about different ideologies having a ton of different names or the huge number of subdivisions nearly every major religion has. It might be unintuitive for outsiders but for those that are part of that group it helps with communication.

There's a difference between equality and fairness. Treating someone equally would mean having someone in a wheelchair go up and down stairs. Treating someone fairly means building ramps so that someone in a wheelchair has the same chance to get in and out of the building as everyone else. The rules in society have been made by the majority for members of the majority so treating a minority according to these rules might make them equal but still put them at a disadvantage

Dex-chan lover
g9s28jtkkir71.png

Dex-chan lover
There are plenty of laws that don't treat people of different sexualities equally. The only way to change those laws is to make people aware of the issue and to do that you need publicity. If you want children to have the right tools to figure out their sexuality you need to give them access to the relevant information, which again puts you in the public eye. The different names are simply a way to find other people that feel the same way as you do. You don't complain about different ideologies having a ton of different names or the huge number of subdivisions nearly every major religion has. It might be unintuitive for outsiders but for those that are part of that group it helps with communication.

There's a difference between equality and fairness. Treating someone equally would mean having someone in a wheelchair go up and down stairs. Treating someone fairly means building ramps so that someone in a wheelchair has the same chance to get in and out of the building as everyone else. The rules in society have been made by the majority for members of the majority so treating a minority according to these rules might make them equal but still put them at a disadvantage
You're better than me for responding because once I heard "the alphabet people," I figured that would be a waste of time. That's a new one.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Similar to real life, though in our case is a bit of the opposite problem. They are flaunting their "different" status with all the pride flags and different names and all that. If what they want is to simply be accepted, then what they are doing is counterintuitive imo.
This is still feeding into the homophobia argument, isn't it? What harm has the LGBT+ community committed towards cis straight people with all this "flaunting"? LGBT+ people shouldn't have to hide who they are in order to be accepted in society, no matter how explicitly they choose to do so.

Group Leader
you can use lactase supplements to help (short story, populations who don't have a long history of dairy consumption have a decrease of lactase production as they age)
I know, thank you. I did an entire thesis on that. The thing is lactase pills are still experimental and don't work on everyone. And about the populations, it's funny 'cause here in Italy we drink a lot of milk and make different kind of cheese, mozzarella for pizza, just to name one. I'll live, there are worse things in the world

Dex-chan lover
I know, thank you. I did an entire thesis on that. The thing is lactase pills are still experimental and don't work on everyone. And about the populations, it's funny 'cause here in Italy we drink a lot of milk and make different kind of cheese, mozzarella for pizza, just to name one. I'll live, there are worse things in the world
Oh ok; for sure, when taking medications it's always best to consult a professional before, as you know lactase decrease is completely normal

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, a decent argument for what is basically "treat others with respect as fellow human beings, regardless of how weird you think they are".

To be accepted as normal means you are treated no more, no less special than others around you. So... Yeah. Very counterintuitive I say. At this rate it's going to be quite a long time until the alphabet people (forgot the name) to be truly accepted as a normal part of society.

If you're different, just don't act different lol. All that social inertia and laws against you? Yeah just ignore it and it'll surely go away at some point.

Truly a fucking megamind. People like this nerd crawl out of bed everyday and choose to believe that everyone is born on 2nd base in your shitty littly suburb. Since you're self-confessing to being too stupid to remember five letters I suggest you save yourself some braincells and shut the fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread