I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Love story

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious. Are you referring to Prince Yu or someone else? Cause I hadn't thought about him being a her. If he was, I think Lily might have been more receptive to the marriage. I just thought he was gay...lol
It'll be getting into spoilers to discuss any of that. The situation is a bit complicated.

Dex-chan lover
It's things like this little chase and interrogation that make the manga worth it. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to take this with a grain of salt because the vast majority of such claims are a dansou and not actually trans, just the Japanese version of crossdressing girl, which weirdos claim is trans
In the officially translated light novel, I believe the text heavily implies Misaki is indeed a trans guy.

Dex-chan lover
no implication. It says it straight up. They also do not shy away from the consequences when his family rejects him. It becomes a significant motivation for rei
Right and she talks about her experiences from her old life and how people were treated etc.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to take this with a grain of salt because the vast majority of such claims are a dansou and not actually trans, just the Japanese version of crossdressing girl, which weirdos claim is trans
Rae is straight up going to say the word transgender in the future. So you can take your salt in put it back in the shaker cause this is 100% confirmed.

Double-page supporter
Thanks! Read a page or two of the other one before realizing from the significantly reduced comprehensibility that it was from a different group and waited for this release instead.

Dex-chan lover
Great work guys! I skipped the bad TL entirely because I knew your version would be worth the wait.

And comment section, holy shit can you learn to use fucking spoilers? I want the actual reveal to shock as many people as possible to maximize salt.

Dex-chan lover
I could've sworn I read this chapter a few days ago... now I'm confused about the temporality of reality.

Double-page supporter
Like everyone else here I too very much appreciate your perseverance in tge face of that sniper to bring ua this much more understandable chapter and hopefully many more in the future!

Also I love how despite the tsun act/ not realising her own feelinvs, clair sama too just instinctively took chase when it came to hearing about Rei's first love.

Dex-chan lover
If I recall from reading the novel years ago
it's not exactly a trans thing, it's actually more or less the opposite. That is to say, identifying with your birth sex despite it being forcibly changed. Not dissimilar to the Bruce/David Reimer case, and the crimes of John Money. Startlingly similar, actually.
But it's been a while, so take that with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What's so sinful about multiple loves? 😏
I bet you feel so smart, purposefully ignoring the quote about lesbian threesome sex in regards to a religious authority figure, a noblewoman, and a commoner 😏

Dex-chan lover
I bet you feel so smart, purposefully ignoring the quote about lesbian threesome sex in regards to a religious authority figure, a noblewoman, and a commoner 😏
Not really - I'm just having a bit of fun. Ain't really that deep.

Users who are viewing this thread