I'm in Love with the Villainess

Dex-chan lover
Finally the manga is here... now, we wait for the anime :))))) Let's make Ojou samas trending again!

ive been waiting for this manga adaption for decades-- But I do have Thoughts... In the novel, is it just me, or did Rei come off a lot more composed and serious? Like, she still says the same outrageous things, but the expressions she has in the manga thus far kind of make her look very goofy and a bit like a ditz? In the novel, to me at least, she came off extremely composed (particularly when you think about how she actually deals with her Emotions TM) And because of that, her antics became a LOT more clearly teasing, whereas in the manga thus far, it looks very genuinely like shes an absolute dolt lmao...Im not sure if i explained that properly-- Like in my head, she always had a more serene expression while teasing Claire with a smile. Hand on her cheek like she could go "ara ara" at any moment HAHAHA

I still love it though and I cant wait for more!!! I really really hope they actually keep in the way they touch on lgbt issues like they did in the novel.. and, big big spoiler dont read unless u finished the novel, but,
also i cant wait to see more of yuu ... the beautiful trans princess of my heart i love her so much i lvoe you maam MAAMM I LOVEY OU
ANYWAY I LOVE THIS NOVEL SO MUCH. GAY RIGHTS.

edit sorry i have more thoughts bc i reread my previous gushing abt it in my gc but i could HONESTLY go off for hours abt how good this novel is and how it legitimately made me cry like i know at first it seems rlly goofy and tbh in the manga thus far rei seems kinda dumb and a lil annoying but holy shit does the novel go the fuck off and actually talk abt serious issues like being lgbt in japan and stuff and i fucking cry every time i think about them i literally i LITERALLY theres a fucking scene later which rei snaps that fucking made me SOB like OUT LOUD bc it was just, so real, as an lgbt person, i cant really explain super well without spoilers but,... honestly...... I mean like yeah there are some things i still dont like (STARES VERY HARD AT REDACTED) but 1) i can like a thing while being critical of it and 2) im gay and i love rei and claire the end thanks for coming to my ted talk

Dex-chan lover
Althought i need 2 answers : How long is the original material and the second that i might already know the answer but just to confirm, the chapter are monthly right ? The combination of the answer might affect my envy of reading it. Too much chapter on a monthly basis might be a no-go for me. Especially with something that just begin.

wait this is getting a manga? i haven't finished the wn though, so this will have to wait. i'd highly recommend this to anybody who's into yuri.

This is great. I read the web novel and loved it. I was waiting for the light novel but I just came across this.

The yuri is okay...

The rest of the plot has """french revolution""", grimdank (grimdark but poorly executed), and very repetitive snoozefest mind control villains.

May not be to everyone's tastes. Certainly not to mine...

I have been looking forward to this theme but with yuri, but the mc is a bit...

I'lll enjoy it anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread