I'm in Love with the Villainess

Dex-chan lover
Wel live in a time now where people think they are cultured when they read harem, slavery and rape mangas but the second they see a yuri or yaoi manga they flip their shit out and yell Sjw!!!!
Both the left and right of the plolitical spectrum are just monkies flinging shit at each other.

I like this manga and wish it would update faster,

@BugDemon I just don't find it useful to assume people's politics. You say that they have an agenda, but that's irrelevant. The only thing that matters is the arguments being made and tackling those. There's no point in trying to specify who has what agenda, especially since it's just assumption. Just like I don't know you, you don't know these people. As I said before, I've seen people I respect be treated like this and it frustrates me to no end.

Sorry, I know we're on the same side here, but I get really tired of people assuming something about another person's politics and then using that in the discussion. I think it's really harmful to discussion because it poisons the well and leads people to act a certain way. Just keep agendas out of it. It's all irrelevant.

They're still wrong though.

@Bistai Who said anything about a political agendas? Everyone has agendas and theirs are plain to see. They dont like the idea of social issues being integrated into their fantasy stories, because they'd rather shut off their brains for the duration of the read. Mindless action and mindless romance > everything else. It's a different approach to media and while it sucks terribly, it's relatively common.

It's not irrelevant, because they literally lie about certain things just because they have an agenda against it, not because it actually has any significance. As you say... they are wrong. Objectively.
You cant tell me to "keep agendas out of it" when they literally only argue based on teir agenda.

The story is quite excellent. Rather than a yuri setting, I think it's really just your daily hardcore fan vs her favorite celeb. Some fans can be too maniacal they even want to get their celeb's spit to drink or the carpet they stepped on to worship. Compared to those examples, this MC is comparably sane.

The manga will become even better eventually if this follows the LN.... You don't wan't to miss the development of this two.....
Claire will eventually get jealous on someone over Rei

@Bugdemon "You cant tell me to "keep agendas out of it" when they literally only argue based on teir agenda."

Says you. And that's the problem, there is no way for you to know this. You can't read minds, and a post in the comment section of a manga is not sufficient deviance to deduce a person's perspective on social issues in media. My problem with this is that by labeling them as having a specific agenda against this content, you push them away from the conversation by seeming unreasonable, and you discredit your own point by using an unprovable and unsound argument. This whole thing comes dangerously close to being just labeling and dismissing, and that's a piss poor way of making a point. I don't care how much experience you have dealing with this, you cannot read minds, stop trying to.

Furthermore, you have failed to convince me how an agenda is at all relevant. You say that it's relevant because it shows their reasoning for making these comments, but there's no point in that. The comments are what are relevant, not the reasoning behind them. Stop attacking the person behind the argument, attack the argument instead.

Simply put, you arguing their agenda is pretty much bunk on every level. The reasoning behind this doesn't work. You claim to speak for objectivity, but objectivity doesn't care why you think something. All that matters is if that thing is provable and removed from anyone's personal feelings on the subject.

Fed-Kun's army
@BugDemon
This story is nothing like the generic otome game isekai stories that are popular and overdone

I don't know bud, I tried reading the first few chapters of the LN when it was recommended to me. This was before the manga was serialized, and I thought it was hot garbage.

**not minding the comments**
this yuri manga is greaaattttt...hilarious and ahh whatever, i need more..

So... I decided to read ahead what's available of the webnovel and hoooh boy
ESo_FYEWoAACuzb.jpg

Enjoy this lighthearted isekai comedy while it lasts, folks

I'm just going to enjoy this while it last, and if the manga follows the LN then
i'm looking forward to all of them but most of all is Lene and Lambert's betrayal and all the fight scenes (and i am REALLY looking forward to princess Yuu-sama, that twist was.... Intresting but they pulled it of at least)

And you are all not ready for Rei's wisdom and backstory.

The LN gets real damn good. It's comf to begin with but if this follows the LN it's going to get extremely good on all fronts

Users who are viewing this thread