I'm in Love with the Villainess

Contributor
Great premise and great execution. Also, some decently interesting side characters.

this fun 😀
i don't know why we even need the 3 princes?
Rei certainly doesn't even give them a second look

I remember a manga that was similar to this one, except the roles were reversed. Instead of the heroine going after the villainess, the villainess was going after the heroine... I wish I could remember what manga I'm thinking of lol.

Edit: https://mangadex.org/title/35046/story-of-the-demon-lord-who-wants-to-yuri-marry-the-hero

Found it lol. Seems to be cancelled or on hold.

yall enjoy this while it stick to a primarily rom com piece of work ay

I for one, cant wait for the finale ooooooooooooooh boi

will they have the 7th extra chapter as part of the manga too

Dex-chan lover
If someone uploaded chapter, 2 years ago and no one leave there a comment, can I do it, if yes, than how? Sorry I just newbie her and don't understand how to do it 😅 PS And don't know where can I ask about it 👽

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't one for yuri since i never rly found one to my liking but O'hot damn! This shit is FIRE~ don't know why it's not got more views but I can't wait for more unless it's raws stopped. If not I'm just go read some more there and wait to read them in english if they translate more later on. This was just too funny it crack my sides even though it was only 3 chapters on here it was such a good read making you want more of it!

man the comments seem to indicate the manga gonna shift genres or something.
hope we can enjoy the lighthearted fluffy yuri while it lasts.

to quote demo d: "They're girls, if they aren't doing gay things to each other THEN WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR?"

Group Leader
Guess I gonna read WN first because vol 2 of LN only gonna be out in Feb 2021.

Aaaaaand there goes my interest in this manga. Into the trash it goes. Sigh...
I decided to check this manga out since I like yuri and I've been digging these "villainess isekai" recently, but this manga was already on a weird position for me since the first chapter. I'm not fond of extremely obsessive characters like Rei and now on chapter 4 we see her using her knowledge of the game to blackmail Claire's father...
Nope, Rei just crossed a bridge there and entered "crazy creepy obsessed" territory and you could even add that she's become a stalker as well now that she's Claire's maid. That's a yikes from me.
Besides, I just can't see Claire falling for her, so in the end this will be another one of those yuri stories where one of the characters becomes lesbian just because.
Kinda reminds me of Yuri is my job. The yuri felt so forced and out of place on that manga that it made me wish I never read it in the first place.

@game-a-holic Thanks for the heads-up. I struggled to finish the first chapter while wondering the whole time why it's rated so high. Probably the worst start to a manga I've read in quite some time and judging by what you wrote it doesn't get any better. Oh well, plenty of other stuff to read.

Yeah no, the main character is really obsessed and its fucking weird, i would not call that love

It's always odd seeing people projecting and virtue signaling in the comments of such a lighthearted story as if it were smut.

Users who are viewing this thread