I'm in Love with the Villainess

Group Leader
I recommend reading WN because the LN is basically a copy-paste version of WN + It better than waiting a month for a chapter for manga because there are 5 vol-ish already translated.

I completed 2nd vol(church arc), super interesting(this was my first yuri novel) and there are some heavy-ish topics.

overall 9/10

The novel was great, most likely one of the best i have read but...i felt it lacked actual romance till the VERY end, like those action/adventure 1st,random plot 2nd then a mix of romance 3rd kind of feeling?🤣maybe it will change in the manga a bit but i am definitely waiting till i see complete before i touch it 😝

@Rain1255 did you read the chapters after the revolution tho? There's more fluff there. :3 There's currently over 200++++ episodes for the WN

@JBBJSBB Not really, the LN comes with extra bonus story/stories. I highly recommend volume two LN that will be released in Feb where they will finally mention how the 2 first met the kids :3

@JBBJSBB Yeah, it's in the epilogue however it happens after they ended the revolution. While they did explain about the 2 kids but the story of the encounter will only be shown as bonus in Vol. 2 of the LN. The author, herself told me so I'm looking forward to getting Vol. 2 :D It's Mei and Alea Barbe/Barber btw (tbh the translation made the surname confusing due to possible typo)

This is so wholesome. It doesnt irk me since the general pussybois are like mobs in this, and Yuri is like Rei says, a win-win.

Fed-Kun's army
@SGR Idk I thought it was just gunna be a 7/10 story over all, but I do like the fact that she actually has some pretty sensible reasons for liking her. Most of the time they just like them cuz they're cute, because they seemed lonely, or because they were just dimwitted and all their plans backfired.

Double-page supporter
This is the kidn of series I wish could get as much love as all those boring villainess manga...

I can't believe I missed the release of this manga. The original web novel was excellent, pulling me in with its premise, and delivering actual story and character development after indulging in the teasing.

I do hope it keeps up. They managed to get a rather good artist for this, and it's been fantastic.

Group Leader
Masochist Lesbian and Tsundere manga... this is just Mage and Demon Queen: Otome Version

Group Leader
Sorry guys, no chapter came out this month, so no chapter 6. Let's hope for next month.

ITA: Non è uscito alcun capitolo questo mese, quindi niente capitolo 6. Speriamo per il prossimo mese

Supporter
I love the new cover but chapter 5 is still not up. If it is too much work for the Bucci Gang then let someone else take over the project. I have notice other manga chapters getting release 2 to 3 times to every one chapter of I'm in Love with the Villainous

while i love the new cover,yeaahh,its so cute that i made another comment again just to appreciate it,
im still quite sad that theres no new chap for this month.. :( see you next month,rei chan...

i really can't understand how the italian translation is always up like 1 or 2 days after the chapter is released and the english version takes a eternity to be here. Congratulations to the Italians Translators for doing such a good job

Supporter
The Bucci Gang releases other manga chapters 2 to 3 times to every one of I'm in Love With the Villainess. It seems they may be over worked and possibly should allow someone else to take up the mantle. We are going on a month and a half for the release and it just seems to be negligence or plain neglecting it. I asked on the discord and they say that they are working on it still.

Users who are viewing this thread