I'm in Love with the Villainess

This is the first time I've read a manga that has ever addressed being LGBTQ+ so directly and recognizing nuances. Definitely supporting the author when the english manga (hopefully!) comes out :D

@Vivewe14 @NotAGay22

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/im-in-love-with-the-villainess-light-novel/

It's where the english version is sold. BTW, both already came out(the second one's paper version will come on 2/23)

NGL, I love the scanlator... They funny but are feeding us GL lover's all by themselves. So this comment is basically Just to say "THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK"

Fed-Kun's army
yatta~ atlast, a back to back update...thank you so much, "I do shit on my own" i wuv you..hahah

Double-page supporter
CLAIRE MY HERO AT THE END OF THE LAST CHAPTER LIKE THAT'S HER COMMONER HOW DARE YOU TALK SHIT I'M THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO BE MEAN TO HER

Thank you for all of your hard work translating this chapter! Especially since you do all of it by yourself ☺️

That latest chapter was pretty bittersweet. I’m hurting for Rei, and I find Claire’s act in the end pretty sweet. Thank you for the work ~

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
There's a sequel spin off to this game which was a yuri otome game. Claire's also in that one as a villainess. Rae fell for Claire there and then looked up the original Revolution for Claire.

I feel the need to comment that this illustrator is amazing. The expressions are always perfect: Cute, frustrated, embarrassed, aggravated, surprised, and everything in between, all of them are conveyed perfectly and just fit every scene. Truly a talented and motivated illustrator, can’t wait to see more of this series and anything else they illustrate in the future.

I feel so torn about this series bc it’s got so much going for it with beautiful art, interesting world building and LGBT romance. But as much as I want to, I can’t in love with it bc I just don’t like Rei as the MC. She’s just so irritating to me for some reason. Like I am supposed to be root for a mentally-20 something year old MC who keeps being supes creepy to her high school age FL as a way to show her unrequited love?? 🙄 I’m bi myself and have had unrequited feeling for other women before and I’ve never acted like this. Nor should any grown-ass person should regardless of their sexuality.

I’ll keep reading bc I need my yuri fix but I just hope Rei gets better sooner than later

Dex-chan lover
@supamaneuvar Rei improves after chaper 4 so we're about 20% there. Gonna be a while but both protagonists improve tremendously over the course of the novel.

@supamaneuvar You do realize that this is a story, right? Overexaggerating is always present in some form to make it interesting, comparing yourself, a real person, to a fantasy character, moreover an isekai is honestly weird. Fantasy is exactly that, fantasy. It's supposed to be an insertion, not a comparison. Actually, all stories are like that, an insertion.

Users who are viewing this thread