I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Well, finally it resolved. And now we got some adultness on the way, sorrowfully, not so much. The thing with when to close eyes, tilt degrees and laughing over themselves feels realistic. I'm afraid I will be like this at my first kiss...
And yes, the actual kiss is beautifully depicted. Great many thanks.
And on last page he is under blanket, irritating again, I even read it as "to be dragged on in volume 3".
Anyhoo. Looking forward to next vol.
P.S Like someone commented the previous chapter, "this series was better when he was pretending to be cool"

This manga encompasses the entirety of my hopes and dreams

cause there's no fukin way im getting a gf

SUGGGAAARRRRR!!! SWEEETTTNNESSSS

FFFLLUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

@asi14 my manga companion! Do not give up hope.

I realised my error of my ways when I went outside... u gotta meet ppl and then it shall happen eventually lol

Group Leader
@VINT64 I really hated when Kanata was acting all cool and whatnot. I don't know why but if I were to be in a relationship, I would love best if both sides be honest. Stop putting airs. A person who you can just be yourself with and relaxes you is WAY more appealing than pretending to be someone they're not. Just my two cents. Thank you for reading!

@Raiho80
it's not like I don't agree on the honesty front, but the way he acts now is far more pathetic than his inner thoughts ever were
at least he was capable of actually doing things before, instead of dawdling about for four mother fucking chapters
it feels like the author ran out of ideas for the second volume and just kept this thread going out of sheer desperation

Dex-chan lover
@Raiho80 thanks for your work.
I see your point, but I personally would not...behave like that before the person I don't want to bother. I don't want to pretend to be macho completely familiar with situation, but trembling, twitching and turning away is definitely a no-go. I believe, I would try to be emotionless like Nakamura, but I would certainly tell her in advance, that "I am scared as hell". And then, depending of level of my inner excitement, I just would be more stiff and silent.
Because when you behave like that, you cause misunderstandings just like it was depicted. Man, It's better die than make such girl cry because of that
My personal point is that you should explain why you twitch, before you twitch. And some unneeded personal story:
When I was presenting my internship report at the end of university, during some longer pauses somewhere in the middle of it, I just said "sorry, it's little hard". The professors receiving my report responded with warm, understanding smiles. Yeah, and my fellow students chuckled upon it for some time after. But I am glad that I got to say it then, the rest of my presentation passed easier. Of course, you must have courage to say such thing, and for someone it's better to imagine it in advance to prepare, but now I'm surely sure that it is a good way out of it. Probably the best

Group Leader
@VINT64 Totally get your point. But at the end of the day, not everyone thinks, acts or even falls in love the exact same way. Humans are made diverse. Some act clumsy and terrible in things they're not good with. Perfectly understandable. I just love reading the comments section here, and Reddit too. Cuz as much as peeps are angry about these two, they're simply also genuinely hoping for the best of these two dorks. That's why I'm excited to be part of this community! So much fluff and warmth! It's okay to have different understandings and reasonings! I understand! 🙇

Contributor
Just letting the scanlators know, I like this manga. Thanks for your hard work! People who don't like it have many other manga to choose from that they can read and comment on. Lots of love!

Dex-chan lover
This is beyond any acceptable level of just being "awkward" and is entering the realm of mental illness lol

This manga makes me feel as though I’m normal because I’m a senior in high school and have never dated or kissed someone. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Cyansoul If you think of it another way, you're only in high school and I'm in my early twenties 😂You have more hope than me.

Users who are viewing this thread