I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

I'll go back to this manga when it finally shows the 2nd couple

Group Leader
@fernaldi01
IDK man, dorks like him are super adorable, and he's especially sincere. You know once they gets in the flow of things, they're gonna be like the most inseparable couple.

Double-page supporter
@sakuchu At first, I admit he was adorable. But now, after being in a relationship for some times, his severe lack of confidence is irritating. I think it's cute if the setting was in high school, but unfortunately he's a good looking adult with a good career. And then we got the secondary couple, so I can't help comparing them.

Dex-chan lover
This gives me flashbacks to my first dates with my wife.
The awkwardness and wild emotions and the inability to do anything because I was a nervous wreck.

Dex-chan lover
There sure are a lot of people in the comments wanting an actual full fleshed romance instead of this adorkable couple, this sort of stuff is wholesome as fuck wonder why alot of readers suddenly came in wanting to see an actual full fleshed couple (Which would be boring as hell eventually btw) with this they can stretch the romance between the main couple as much as possible because if they had sex and made bebe it would end cuz their ain't much to do after that. I mean if you want that you can read some shitty smut shoujo.

Users who are viewing this thread