I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

Thanks for the upload!

Must say, about time he realized, I guess its time for girl side to get over that phantom~

Dex-chan lover
The writer should really just stick with the second couple. Anything else they touch is garbage

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next update.

This is the kidn of ship that gets dragged out till the story ends and a conclusion never arises. For instance, the main couple and the side couple would progress steadily, while the same thing would happen over and over and over and over and over and over and over again; Hirakawa will never go over her love for Inoue, Kiba would never win. After all, they are the least important couple. But at the very moment, I only care about Kiba. I want him to smile. I like the main couple, and I like the side couple now and then, but Kiba is whom I want to be happy . And goddamn Hirakawa is a good tsundere. I just hope the writer doesn't do what every other manga does (like Wolf girl and black prince) and never actually finish a good side ship.

Group Leader
That feeling in your heart when you started to fall inlove with someone you’re close to, but also the time where she fell in love with your bestfriend and because you love her so much you wish for her hapiness and help her with her love.

Ps: just telling my experience Kiba and Hirawaka ain’t nothing like that

Users who are viewing this thread