I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love

Dex-chan lover
Hmph! I'm about 33 and I've yet to have a first, enduring love.

Dex-chan lover
Got my first love at 30... lost "virginity" at 30... lost my first love at 30. 😥
When you realize you were the only one in love in a "relationship" and the other person was just mentally and emotionally unstable after a few months of being blinded by love... it simply cannot work out.

I'm looking forward to see what this manga with such a title is about.

I like romance but I felt like this was too badly done. Like, the it felt like the same thing happened every chapter (guy and girl try things together and then guy gets embarressed and then girl gets embarressed then they solve the thing that embarresses them)

A very repetative sequence, that, even if there was a lot of lovey dovey, made it unenjoyable.

But I liked the translation, hope you guys keep up the good work

They are all adorable idiots and i love them and my cheeks hurt from smiling too much while reading this

Double-page supporter
four of them are just fluffy cutie pie literally the light romcom that i need the most oh my sooo gooooooddddd

Chapter dump just so we could get this? Must be the work of god blessing all of our measly lives

i love the edits that you put in the end! 😂 they are the best!!! thank you so much for translating!

Double-page supporter
CUTEST SHIP SAIL TOO WOOHOO thank you scanlator for working this manga at 4 am, our savior 😤💖

Wow, when I last checked this series 1 1/2 months ago I thought that it was more or less dead.
And then someone really picked this up again! Thank you so much for your work in translating this manga! :)

@Darudius right now there are two main couples, and a very small (potential, they aren’t dating yet just had a small scene together but are reoccurring characters) background couple. The two main couples are absolutely adorable, and I really recommend this series to anyone who wants something fluffy and light to read.

Double-page supporter
Man I don't know where I stand on this one anymore. I love it so much, but I've been way too spoiled by harem manga to the point where the two friends getting together has almost killed this. Volume 4 PLEASE SAVE THIS FOR ME

Edit: oh no

Dex-chan lover
You know, if the Vol 4 cover is the first thing you see of this manga, you would think it was a BL series.

Users who are viewing this thread