I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Loli Fight!

Double-page supporter
We live in a society where this manga has actual sales.
100% garbage.
But imma keep reading since its here and all

Well now, the author got terminated and axed for his previous work which was already pretty extreme, then returned with this. He must have thrown all inhibitions to the wind, because I think this entire manga is going to be full of even more scenes of gratuitous
uncensored handholding.

Dex-chan lover
this is just dumb, there is 0 natural appeal if the girls are 100% aggressive and have no vulnerability

how can i keep defending this guy if he keeps acting and saying shits like that

Lol, if my student ever ask me why Hanako-san gave D-kun the most expensive gift, I would answer:

"It's because Hanako-san is dumb. She bought the presents to her most favorite friends first, but then only look at what is required of her, and thus forced to buy the most expensive gift to her least favorite person. Now, onto the next question."

It is blunt, since I'm calling Hanako-san an idiot. I could have replaced it with "no insight", but I'm teaching a 10 years old. At the very least, I managed to impart a wisdom to the student, which is to look ahead, and also take control of the flow of conversation in one fell swoop. Incidentally, it is also the best possible answer for a teacher. "Because it is math" just won't cut it for a curious kid.

She is trying to seduce me? Ha, try me, I will spoil all her suggestive attempts.

Users who are viewing this thread