I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - I'm Back

eh it was okay/10 the last few arcs didn't feel very good but I do like this ending so I'm not mad, nice read

Dex-chan lover
55 chapters to bring back the original history, i dont know its kinda lacking and really fast the end.......... to me is like this manga was axed

Dex-chan lover
As someone who only saw the first chapter and then this last one out of curiosity this is very hilarious

Double-page supporter
55 chapters to bring back the original history, i dont know its kinda lacking and really fast the end.......... to me is like this manga was axed
No, that's just how he does things, his other manga had more out of the ass time loop ending. :huh:

Nahh all the other girls just treating him like that at the end is sad
At least he was able to prove that he was not a lolicon, loli harem was never his fate. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Felt kinda rushed but I enjoyed it. Should have picked Nanami but it is what it is.

jak

Contributor
It was better than the time traveling boy one by the same author. That series was a mess.

Dex-chan lover
Just a minor nitpick, in no way can an instant camera electrocute you in a pool. An unplugged not waterproof phone dropped in a bathtub won't electrocute you, and that has more juice. Unless the camera was somehow plugged in, but that would raise its own questions...

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I expected the girls to move on but they could've been friendly to someone they had a crush on when they were young. Them ignoring him makes all the hijinks they went through with him pointless. Which all right fair play but from a story perspective it's dumb as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Rather disappointing end, but about what was expected.

Still, thank you for all your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but this kinda felt a little lackluster to me like it was missing something.

Users who are viewing this thread