I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - I'm Back

Nice ending, kinda bittersweet. Wish we got some more detail as to what happened to the other girls.

Dex-chan lover
Nahh all the other girls just treating him like that at the end is sad
In hindsight it's a pretty good realistic take, the girls were only infatuated with him because Chise was, in real life girls don't fall in love with men outside of silly crushes and even than not to such a degree as an entire classroom with one man.

Dex-chan lover
Nahh all the other girls just treating him like that at the end is sad
Kids do tha all the time.
They "love" then feel indifferent towards the person in the span of a year. It's pretty normal.
Tho they could still be close to their teacher, it would be nice.

I used to visit the teacher I had a crush on when I was 6 every year until a few years ago when I moved out of the country.
She was just so nice and helped me a lot so I felt like I needed to give her my thanks every year.

Dex-chan lover
He beat the lolicon allegations 😭😭😭

The ending was decent though it felt a but rushed. It would have been nice to know where the other girls were in life, after following them for so long.

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome

1006b82365c2fc28fa494f7d962f7a8c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good ending. Got a confession a kiss, and a vow of marriage.
Now the sad part's with Nanamie's daughter willn't be born. She's gone puff. Nanamie will likely have another child, but will not be the same child. Otherwise the timeline did change. Also all the girls didn't just ignore him. They did that to protect him. That black haired bitch likely had her eye's on him. Likely one of the reasons he moved schools. All in all pretty entertaining. Ya don't find many of these types around.

Aggregator gang
I didn't expect the nice ending. That was really good.
Now... When we're gonna see the ugly bastard teacher side history? lol

Dex-chan lover
I like how the next to last page perfectly recreates the second page of chapter 1. Its a nice callback and creates a bookend to the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so now that this is finished where do we find the proper uncensored version of this...for research purposes? I know it has to be out there somewhere because a few panels did slip through the censorship. :meguusmug:

I hate that this manga was actually so damn good, because i CANNOT tell any of my friends that i've read this

Well URAN had an afterword in the last volume and announced he's no longer going to be a loli artist. A sad day.

Dex-chan lover
He... he really never was a lolicon lmaooooo

I'm a bit late but man, nice final

thanks for uploading the series, great ride

Dex-chan lover
Ending was the weakest part of the series, if I give the rest of it a 7 or 8 the ending would be a 3.

The girls lose interest (even implying that it's because of a reversing of the butterfly effect that is proven false in the very same chapter) is just so weak, give them character development after Chise tries to off herself and tie it back into the previous events at least. There's an enormous difference between the rest of the students getting past their sensei-dependency and just losing interest.

Banned
lmao uran bamboozled us with that fake pool time travel, paying homage to your previous readers I see

Users who are viewing this thread