I'm Not a Lolicon!

Dex-chan lover
>Travel back in time 12 years
>Bring newspaper clippings to prove it
>Somehow end up back in your body from that time, however
>Don't even bring back winning lotto numbers
>Use it to turn your teacher into a lolicon and seduce him into knocking you up and marrying you instead of another girl (of which, by the way, no school - even in Japan - is going to be keen on a teacher still fucking and knocking up a student that's 16; he'd almost certainly would lose his job if that happened and got out)

...Wh... What even...? Ignoring the fact that she discovered one of the holy grails of human technology/abilities... How? Why?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Counter-Note: All this happens in the first, and currently only, chapter. There are manga descriptions that spoil more of the plot than this.

Supporter
@Comrade-sandvich Don't forget drool. My newphews LOVE to wipe their mouths on my shirt. Like dude, you couldn't go 10 feet over to the towel rack to do that? And kids love to pick their noses, then wipe it on someone/something else. They also like to make messes with their snacks. If you give them a cup and a snack, be prepared to clean up 50% of that snack off the table, the floor, the ceiling fan, wherever else they felt like throwing it. Long story short, kids be nasty little critters.

@Darris

the worst part is when they don't clean themselves up properly when using the toilet and when they refuse to take baths for days and smell like poo.

dirty finger nails and sticking those everywhere. that's the worst especially when you are eating with them.

people who get off on kids must really have something broken in their head.

Group Leader
Loli dancing was dropped for this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-PWTsc0lC8
Fucking Bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread