I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

SGR

Dex-chan lover
Well that was bleak.
Ccc-combo kill!
There. All better now.

Picked this up because I was bored but I forgot I read the LN and how much I hated how things turned out so
yeet

Dex-chan lover
It's like they hired very fearful, superstitious, judgemental, and unprofessional maids on purpose. If you think about it, if you were an adult and serving a young mistress who never does anything wicked and doesn't bully or harshly punish anyone for honest mistakes, what kind of idiot would keep treating her like a monster? It would make sense they would be afraid in the very beginning (though if they were professional, they wouldn't show it), but why would they be after a while?

I guess it's really hard to find good employees in that kingdom.

Double-page supporter
Man if they meet a black person from africa they would lose their damn minds

Everyone saying this isn't racist because it's not set on Earth... Like dude... The story might not be on Earth but the author sure as fuck is... Like even if the characters aren't racist (although they're 100% colorist), both the story and author are lol

Wtf, this got dark real quick. I'm getting super emo rn, her parents despised her and her biological father's last words to her were horrible, now the Dark Spirit King a.k.a Gerald calls her "beloved child" and hugs her and her new future is going south as well *I'm sobbing.*

Ps. Where's her dark skin? Lol.

Double-page supporter
why the black person always the bad one instead of the white one instead, like slavery wasn't bad enough that caused by white people lol it's so hard to be black especially if u live in asia

Contributor
Smh these fantasy people actin racist 😤

@ricescum1 I mean I’ve also seen it be just black haired Asian people like in https://mangadex.org/title/45252

@Luke_chase bruh don't put this blm bullshit here......NO NO NO NO DON'T TRY TO START THE DISCUSSION ABOUT BLM, SJW or whatever else exists

edit: saw the other comments as well.....what the fuck? how hair is related to race? you f'ing i***s(maybe saying idiot is also racist so i censored it) always seeing "racist things" everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread